Come in and....Welcome MEEEE!!!!! I'm out of lurking :)

~CurlyNikki~

Hey ladies!!! I'm out of lurking! I saw the 2 posts on my blog and thought I'd come on in...now I have one more forum to add to my list of things that keep me preoccupied from doing my real job :grin:

I've been on the receiving end of the excellent info you guys provide, and I hope that the info I can share with you will be just as valuable.

Check out my natural hair care blog if you haven't yet:

www.curlynikki.com

It's a work in progress- it's only been up since Friday. But keep checking back, I'll definitely make it worth your while!

Thank you ladies!!!!!

@Irresistible, I loooooooove your hair! Your advice and tips kept me coming back to LHCF in my lurker days. Thanks for the wedding pic compliment. We had a ton of fun!

Hey ladies!!! I'm out of lurking! I saw the 2 posts on my blog and thought I'd come on in...now I have one more forum to add to my list of things that keep me preoccupied from doing my real job :grin:

I've been on the receiving end of the excellent info you guys provide, and I hope that the info I can share with you will be just as valuable.

Check out my natural hair care blog if you haven't yet:

www.curlynikki.com

It's a work in progress- it's only been up since Friday. But keep checking back, I'll definitely make it worth your while!

Welcome. I've already added your blog to my internet faves as well as subscribed. I wish u much success.:yep:

Welcome from a fellow newbie!!!

Love your blog....especially the post about "not loving your hair/not loving yourself"

Welcome!
Thanks for the vitamin recommendations, it gave me the confidence to branch out from GNC.lol!

:band2:

:hiya3:

:Rose: WELCOME!

You hair is so nice and big. I'm glad you are done with your lurking. See you around.

Back