Combing Creams

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Does anyone else use these? are these better for use than regular leave ins?

I find many leave in conditioners are a bit light for my tastes and rinse out conditioners are too thick and leave an ashy residue. i have been trying a few so far (from novex and sedal) and i think this is like the perfect hybrid between the two. I am still testing the products though but right now all i see is soft with hold, moisturized, defined curls with no ashiness. is this a fluke?! now I want to try more of these!

I swear becoming natural again has re-earthed the PJ in me.:look::lol:

They are not different from leave ins, thats just what they are called in spanish and it gets translated literally when they package it for sale in america. Ive seen american leave ins get translated to "conditioner without rinsing" in spanish

I really like dominican leave ins. i only have to use a tiny amount on my very long hair. They have so much slip and theyre so smoothing and defining that i usually dont have to use a styler on top of them. My favorite is keratinex. the bottle says combing lotion in spanish and leave in in english. Ive been using it for a year and the bottle is still half full

Back