Comb Twistout

marmcdo1

Has anyone tried the comb twist out. I'm just seeing information on this on the web, but can't find anything on this site. If so, how did it turn out, and how long did it last.

Sorry, I don't know how to put the video up.

Thanks

That looks amazing!!! But I think you'd have to have naturally loose textured hair for it to work. It's basically loose comb coils. Also, you have to be able to get a fine tooth comb through your hair.

I've had comb coils but not the size in the video. I have only had comb coils on short hair and it lasted about a month. These are just comb coils done on bigger sections of hair.

You don't need loose textured hair for this. You just need to have a lot of product in your hair so the comb slips through. I am a tightly curled, high shrinkage 4B and all the comb coils done on my hair were done with a fine tooth comb and a very slippery gel.

This should work on anyone with hair in the 3 to 4 range. This looks very similar To finger coils. When my hair was shorter I would do finger coils.

I meant you'd have to have loose textured hair for the coils to form that loosely. I've never seen type 4 hair do that. And since some people with loosely textured hair still can't use fine tooth combs without a lot of damage, I mentioned it.

Last edited:
Back