Colourshines in Golden Walnut??

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Has anyone ever tried this color for their hair. I am kind of bored with my virgin hair and need some sort of change. I have never put no color on my hair and so I am too chicken to get highlights because of breakage so colourshines is the next best thing.

So ladies help me out. How did the color turn out? Too light...too dark? Not what you expected? How did it look?? Thanks!;)

I just bought this color this past weekend but I haven't tried it yet. I'm thinking it will give my brown hair a subtle golden brown tone.

Hey Lierin! :wave:

I'm glad you found it!!! Where did you get it? You should come over my house so we can play "beauty shop". I want to flexi rod your hair.

lierin said:
I just bought this color this past weekend but I haven't tried it yet. I'm thinking it will give my brown hair a subtle golden brown tone.

Lierin how dark is your hair? My hair is dark brown but I want to try this color...What do you guys think??

Hey Kitchen, I found it at C&C BSS on my side of town. They had every color, too. I'm going to take you up on that offer to flexi-rod my hair!

Vikki: My hair is also a dark brown and I'm going to do the colourshine probably the week after my relaxer touch up. I think Golden Walnut is a good color for brown hair.

lierin said:
Hey Kitchen, I found it at C&C BSS on my side of town. They had every color, too. I'm going to take you up on that offer to flexi-rod my hair!

Vikki: My hair is also a dark brown and I'm going to do the colourshine probably the week after my relaxer touch up. I think Golden Walnut is a good color for brown hair.

Lierin: See, I knew C & C would have it. The one on Memorial also has EVERYthing. :) Okay, we have to plan our "beauty shop" day.

Vikki: I'm also curious about the Golden Walnut. I think it's basically a light brown, but I'm not sure. I would use Golden Walnut if I ever decided to color my hair brown again.

Last edited:
Divine,
I don't know if there is a C&C in Gwinnett. I know they are located on Memorial Drive, In Forest Part and in Riverdale but I'm not sure about Gwinnett. And, as Kitchen said, they have every hair product under the sun. I had to make myself walk out of there without buying extra stuff! If you can't find one in Gwinnett I think it would be worth the trip out to Memorial Drive or Riverdale/Forest Park. I don't think many BSS's carry the colourshines.

Thanx sugaplum for website!

Lierin: keep posted in how it turned out for you....ya know whether it was too light .or not what u expected, or perfect etc. Pic would be great also. I am skeptical because it says it would be good for darker blondes or light browns and my hair is dark brown...:(

Kitchen: Your hair is absolutely gorgeous:notworthy . When are you going to update that album of yours?? I am itchin for some updated pics.

lierin said:
Divine,
I don't know if there is a C&C in Gwinnett. I know they are located on Memorial Drive, In Forest Part and in Riverdale but I'm not sure about Gwinnett. And, as Kitchen said, they have every hair product under the sun. I had to make myself walk out of there without buying extra stuff! If you can't find one in Gwinnett I think it would be worth the trip out to Memorial Drive or Riverdale/Forest Park. I don't think many BSS's carry the colourshines.

Thanks Lierin!

I think it'll be a good idea to travel over to Memorial Drive. Wait a minute, maybe not because I know I'll go crazy up in there. :lachen:

When going 285 East will I make a left or right (toward Avondale estates) off of the Memorial drive exit?

divinefavor said:
Thanks Lierin!

I think it'll be a good idea to travel over to Memorial Drive. Wait a minute, maybe not because I know I'll go crazy up in there. :lachen:

When going 285 East will I make a left or right (toward Avondale estates) off of the Memorial drive exit?

Memorial Dr. Location:
If you're coming FROM 285 north (dunwoody), you'll make a left. If you're coming FROM 285 south (airport) then you'll make a right. It's about 5 miles or so down on the left hand side. It's in the same shopping center as the "Checkers." It's on the corner of Memorial and Hairston. (sorry to hijack) :drunk:

vikkisecret said:
Thanx sugaplum for website!

Lierin: keep posted in how it turned out for you....ya know whether it was too light .or not what u expected, or perfect etc. Pic would be great also. I am skeptical because it says it would be good for darker blondes or light browns and my hair is dark brown...:(

Kitchen: Your hair is absolutely gorgeous:notworthy . When are you going to update that album of yours?? I am itchin for some updated pics.

Thanks Vikkisecret! I think I'll update soon. ;) I peeked at your album and your hair is really growing!!! It looks much fuller and healthier. Congrats on your growth!!! :yep:

Last edited:
Back