Coloring my hair.... Red

honeisos

The summer is coming and I need a change from boring black ... so I'm going to my my hair pop with some red ... I will take some pics of my hair finally and try to post them ...

I think it will look great with my curls... .. well i hope it will ... I brought Garnier 100% color
intense auburn

wish me luck... I will let you know how it turns out...

http://164.109.83.25/images/pack_660.jpg

Last edited:
I was thinking about coloring my hair as well. I think im gonna wait till I chop and then color, this is going to be a big summer for me. Can't wait to see the pics.

Me too gurl....I just bought the Sebastian Cellophane rinse in Cinnamon and i am going to apply the rinse tonite, all by myself. I am soooooooo scared..but i might as well give it a try...

Oh that's gonna look so good! I use to use Textures&Tones cherrywood and loved it. But I got tired of this gray hair showing up in my dark roots and then having to touch up my color so often. so, I went black. Trust me. If it were not for the gray, I would still be rocking that red. I love it! In fact, my favorite puff picture in my album is with that color. I can't wait to see yours.

good2uuuu said:
Oh that's gonna look so good! I use to use Textures&Tones cherrywood and loved it. But I got tired of this gray hair showing up in my dark roots and then having to touch up my color so often. so, I went black. Trust me. If it were not for the gray, I would still be rocking that red. I love it! In fact, my favorite puff picture in my album is with that color. I can't wait to see yours.

Oh I love you hair ...too cute

I have grey hair all along my edges...but that is the only place ... so the red doesn't cover the gray?

Re: Coloring my hair.... Red... ....well I did it...

Yall .... the color was a FLOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: ... my hair is too dark in the front...

I need two boxes of color ..I only had one ... so I only did the front of my hair....

you can see a hint of a red ... but that is it ... I think in two or three more dye jobs I will have a red affect.... Oh well...:ohwell:
it lifted my color a little lighter...

I will be using a level 2 semi red color next time .. I'm not sure which one yet ...
I don't want my hair to get damaged so no more level 3 's

I'm going to get some flim tonight and .. will have some pics next week .. to up load from a cd...

I don't have a digital camera..LOL

It is had an amonia smell .. if you use it Suga ... please don't have you hair dyed the color black or it won't take ... and make sure you condition it well ... my hair is mostly natural .. so I don't have two chems in it to make it weaker...

Last edited:
Back