color me bad!!!!!!!

Ummnuh05

Hey ladies
So recently I did the big chop and I'm on week three and already I have some curls. Thanks to my mixture and to my mineral rich liquid vitamins my hair is growing quite well and speedy I should say ma shaa Allah. And if course I have been doing Co washes and DC with honey and olive oil as well as Apple cider vinegar rinses to rid any build up everything few days. But now comes the problem... I now want COLOR!!!! just a simple honey clone and keep in mind I'm all natural but I'm scared it may damage my hair or mess up my hair texture. Need help ladies.

TIA

Hey ladies
So recently I did the big chop and I'm on week three and already I have some curls. Thanks to my mixture and to my mineral rich liquid vitamins my hair is growing quite well and speedy I should say ma shaa Allah. And if course I have been doing Co washes and DC with honey and olive oil as well as Apple cider vinegar rinses to rid any build up everything few days. But now comes the problem... I now want COLOR!!!! just a simple honey clone and keep in mind I'm all natural but I'm scared it may damage my hair or mess up my hair texture. Need help ladies.

TIA

Bump. ...... Bump

Hi. I got my hair shaved this week when I did not like my BC look. My BC look didn't look even to me and I still had a lot of damaged relaxed ends. I think you are doing too much to your hair. I think all you need is a gentle shampoo and conditioner. If you do colour remember that it at times changes your hair texture so if you are experiencing scab hair or still relaxed ends then perhaps wait until your hair grows out a bit. But if you plan to keep your hair short for a bit then colour is not going to hurt.

Best,
Almond Eyes

I'm relaxed and I bleach and color and have in the past. My hair is healthy shiny and thick.

The trick for me is bleaching in levels. You can't go all the way up to blond from black in one sitting and not get some damage.

So I would do it over time. Also you will have to up your moisturizing/dcing.

These things work for me. I used to color all the time.

I'm relaxed and I bleach and color and have in the past. My hair is healthy shiny and thick.

The trick for me is bleaching in levels. You can't go all the way up to blond from black in one sitting and not get some damage.

So I would do it over time. Also you will have to up your moisturizing/dcing.

These things work for me. I used to color all the time.

Thanks hun I'm not going blonde bomb shell tho just adding some honey lol buy thanks for the tips hunny

well permanent color, won't render you natural anymore if that's important to you. I've seen color destroy hair. I honestly don't know. I guess it's a luck of the draw.

Back