Colonix, and vitamins...

Crissi

I shall be starting colonix on the 30th of this month. How would i take my vitamins?, and will i still get results from my vitamins, or will i get better?

TIA

Crissi, x

ETA: Or should i complete the cleanse before taking my vits again?

Last edited:
Crissi said:
I shall be starting colonix on the 30th of this month. How would i take my vitamins?, and will i still get results from my vitamins, or will i get better?

TIA

Crissi, x

ETA: Or should i complete the cleanse before taking my vits
Are you taking the supplements? If so you need to continue your vits so you will stay nourished. The 'cleanse' will cleanse everything so you need to put some thing back.hth:)

I think you should contact their customer service department. They could tell you what's best. I contacted them once when I thought I might do their cleanse and had the same concerns. If I could find the email they sent me, I'll forward it to you via private message.

bumping for responses. I contacted customer services, via email. But haven't heard anything and I'm starting Colonix on Monday.

Crissi said:

TIA

Crissi, x

ETA: Or should i complete the cleanse before taking my vits again?

Hey Crissi i know i had stopped my vitamins for a month while taking the colonix as it comes with pills anti-parasite Paranil, and a fiber powder (which does most of the job) and a Kleritea that contains senna that you take at night. the pills for the worms is part of the colonix and good cause it cleans all your worms inside and the plants are good for hair growth and health as well. you will get detoxed, cleaned will feel sick so i did not feel like taking my vits while going through all that

In the Colonix booklet i received with the colonix it states at FAQ:
When should i take my medication while on the program?
if u are taking medication or pills while on the colonix program, it is recommended that you do it one hour before or after taking the Paranil capsules and the colonix fiber

So according to Colonix you can take your vits while on the colonix but one hour before or after taking the paranil pills

Last edited:
I am currently on the Colonix and I still take my vitamins. I feel crazy not taking them...

Back