Coconut Oil.

Trinigirl

I wanted to know if it is ok to use the coconut oil as a scalp moisterizer and leave it in as u would with any other oil for you scalp? I want to buy some and use it , but I dont' know if it is wise to use it as a conditioner overnight and wash it out. I know Indian women use it on their hair all the time, and their hair is very strong. Please let me knwo.

yes you can use it that way
smile.gif
i do it all the time!!!

Yep, it's safe and dang good too. You may also want to try coconut milk as an overnight, it's even better than the oil IMHO.

When I saw my post I myself got confused. But I wanted to know if you could like leave it in. not wash out. Until u ready to do your weekly wash. thank u girl!

[ QUOTE ]
Trinigirl said:
When I saw my post I myself got confused. But I wanted to know if you could like leave it in. not wash out. Until u ready to do your weekly wash. thank u girl!

[/ QUOTE ] YES!!!! its too good to wash out!!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
Does anyone think that shea butter and coconut oil would be a good combination???

[/ QUOTE ] Definitely!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

Great! I dont have many products; and right now, I only use this mixture of oils and Motions Hair Lotion Oil Moisturizer as a moisturizer. Once I run out of those, Im getting me some shea butter and coconut oil.

Back