Coconut Oil

soulchild

I went to an indian store today (tried to ignore all the stares lol) And I saw 2 brands of coconut oil, and they were both liquids. What's up w/that? I know coconut oil is supposed to be a solid. One of the brands was called Parachute and I forget the other. And there was no specific ingredient listing on any. Then I went to another Indian store, but they are open everyday except Tuesday
ohwell.gif

Well, I have the parachute coconut oil and it solidifies when it gets cold. When the temp is a little warmer it goes backk to liquid.

What do you mean by ignoring the stares?

Were the men there checking you out? Did they think you were a south indian with an American flavor? Why, I am curious...

Coconut oil is usually liquid but I have purchased coconut oil from the Indian grocery which was very firm in the bottle. It has hard to try melting it in the bottle.

Anyway most people from third world contries like to stare alot. They may have wondered what this sassy American girl was doing in their mediocre store. just my guess!

I guess they were staring because of my beautiful hair..jus playen I guess cuz I was not Indian. It was about room temp in the store, maybe a little warmer. I think I'll just buy it because it wasn't that expensive anyway.

Back