Coconut Oil Lovers: $6 for 31.5oz!

Roux

I haven't used coconut oil in a while but I love it for summer. As I was walking down the baking aisle at Wal-Mart for some marshmallows I stumbled across this:

425.xpng

And of course I became intrigued, especially once I saw the price ($5.XX can't remember) the only ingredient listed is coconut oil! Just thought I would share, i'm new to the south and they didn't have this brand of oil on the west coast where I was. Anyways, HHG!:grin:

I saw this at walmart too, but i dont think its the unrefined version which is what most people use for their hair, I think this company also makes unrefined as well, it comes in a blue container.

I bought the same one u saw and noticed it didnt smell like coconuts or anything like everyone had been raving about, so its still sitting in my kitchen cabinet lol.

I stumbled upon that one in Wally World too when I first tried it some years back.
Price can't be beat, but the quality can... :lol:

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

I figured it was refined which I have used for my hair before and had great results. Haven't seen the blue one...

Honestly the results were pretty similar on my hair dealing with unrefined vs refined.
I ♥ the smell of the former though.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

I have used this stuff, got it at Wally World for $5

Cool for a pre-poo but not as good as refinded coconut oil. it sucked when I used it as a leave in oil.

I got this from walmart and was disappointed when I got home because it had no scent. So I returned it.

Back