Coconut Oil....how do I use it????

mrspgh95

OK...so I bought some Parachute Coconut Oil, at my local Indian store, and this stuff is sooooooo thick that it wont come out the freakin bottle!!!!!

HELP!! How the heck am I suppose to get this oil out of the darn bottle???

Run some hot water on the bottle and it will liquidify. And you can use as a sealant, for oil rinsing or anything else you use oil for.

I sit my Vatika oil in some very warm water before I use it. I wish they would put stuff like that in a jar! My EVCO is in a jar thankfully and most times is so soft it could be in a bottle! LOL!

ETA~ I use it to oil my scalp, seal in moisture and all over my body. I hear it's good for wrinkles.

THANK YOU ladies...I was feelin some kind of way this morning.

That stuff is soooooo thick I thought I was having a "senior moment" and couldnt figure out how the heck to get it out of the bottle. I wish they would put some "directions" on the bottle..:grin:

The bottle I have for mine is plastic so I put mine in the microwave for 30-45 secs... I even take what I have from the large bottle and once it is melted some I put it in a color applicator bottle so I can place it on my scalp or whatever else I need to do with it.

Back