Cobra Hair Kit Grow Hair Upto 3 inches in a month

HKW53

Has anyone tried this?
go to www.ebay.com and type in Cobra Hair Kit

Cobra hair Kit (Hair Oil & Shampoo)

We feel pride in saying; we are 5 generations and 163 year old Ayurvedic company Singh Herbals India. We are manufacturer of World famous original Cobra Hair Kit. Best seller of Alibaba & eBay. Cobra Hair Kit comes in a combo pack of Cobra Hair Oil & Cobra Hair Shampoo that lasts for a month. We manufacture all types of Ayurvedic Hair care, Skin Care, Healthcare products.

"COBRA HAIR KIT” is a BOON in real sense for hair. If used as per the prescribed method and for the prescribed period arrest hair fall in a week, increase thickness of hair strand and promote hair growth several times.

Do you have a desire of having long, beautiful and healthy hair, flowing down your waist? If yes, then the solution is Cobra Kit (Cobra Hair Oil & Shampoo) a 200 year old Ayurvedic formula.

With Cobra Hair Extension treatment you can have up to 150 cm long hair within a few weeks. Cobra hair kit is a unique formulation prepared from the extracts of Bhringraj, Amla, Nimbus, Amervela, Neem, jatamansi, olive oil, almond oil, sesame and many other secret Indian herbs with a lot of hard work.

If used as per the prescribed method and for the prescribed period increase growth of hair up to 2-3 inches a month. Any health individual can get long, thick, black and shinning hair within few weeks. It is useful for all types of hair.

How to Use :

v Wash your hair well with Cobra Hair Shampoo, to make your scalp dust free to enable deep penetration of the oil into the hair roots.

v Apply Cobra Hair Oil on the scalp and massage it gently with finger tips for ten minutes.

v The applied oil should be left on the scalp for minimum for 24 hours or at least 2 hour.

v Repeat oiling daily for best results.

v Always wash your hair with Cobra Shampoo twice a week.

v You may give your scalp a hot towel treatment every week i.e. soak the towel in hot water (Under the tolerance limit ) and wrap it on the head till the cooling of the towel. Repeat this for 6-7 times.

v Also take 'Val Sudar capsule' for best results.

Side Effects

Cobra Kit being a complete Ayurvedic preparation from rare herbs which is completely harmless on your hair, skin & body.

Indications

If used as per the prescribed method and for the prescribed period increase growth of hair up to 2-3 inches a month. Any health individual can get long, thick, black and shinning hair within few weeks. Cobra Tel & Shampoo are made with whole herb extracts that capture the full healing intelligence of each plant for maximum potency and effectiveness. Especially blended for dry, brittle & life less hair, these formulations contain only life-giving botanical and pure essential oils in a completely natural base.

Price:

USD 54.78 for each kit. Each kit lasts for a month.

Do's & Don'ts

Ø Take balanced diet rich in proteins & vitamins. Regularly take green vegetables. Take food freshly prepared at home.

Ø You may purchase Val Sudar Capsules or Grow hair capsules for best results. Visit www.singhherbals.4t.com.

Ø Take 10 almonds & 10 resins empty stomach previously soaked for night.

Ø You may take Amla Powder or Amla Muraba as nutritional supplement.

Ø Try to comb hair in opposite direction at night. Do not comb hair more than twice a day.

Ø Keep hair in plait, don't unwind hairs.

Ø Do not use Kali mehandi or hair color for dye. Always use henna powder.

Ø Do not wash hair more than twice week.

Ø If you are affected from any other ailment please feel free to share with us.

Ø Take beet root, cabbage, carrot, tomato & pulses as salad.

Ø Protect hair from direct sunlight or direct heat.

Ø Do not do excessive mental hard work.

Ø Don’t take unfired onion. Excessive intake of tea, coffee, alcohol, meat, and fried, oily, greasy, spicy, sour, and acidic foods can reduce the moisture and nutrients reaching the hair follicle.

Or

Please do not hesitate to reply should you have any additional
questions or comments whatsoever.

Regards,
Dr. Baljinder Singh,
CEO & MD
Singh Herbals
www.singhherbals.4t.com

[email protected] , [email protected]
Cell: 91 93565 79768, Office: 91 1852 500452
We are online from 10:00AM to 6:00PM IST

thefineprint said:
3 inches in one moth sure sounds unrealistic...sorry but i'm not that desperate. i'll stick with my bt haha:lol:
Your username is so appropriate for this topic.:lachen:

This is a scam most of their dos and donts most folks here already do ( low manipulation, wash twice a week,low heat, eat healthy). You probably can get an inch a month just by doing their dos and donts (except the mental work one).

Last edited:
:lachen: at all those impossible don'ts.

"Don't do number 2 more than 3 times a week. Constipation stimulates hair folicules."

"Don't walk more than 475 steps a day. Excess walking can prevent proper moisture from reaching scalp cells."

WTF? They know they are a mess with this. :lol:

I just saw this video on youtube and then I read this thread. :lachen::lachen::lachen: There are alot of stuff I cant do. What if I have to go more than trice?

:lachen:Yeah, I saw it in Youtube too, with the lady's hair dragging the floor! For that kind of growth she probably just never got it cut and kept it in a protective style all of her life :ohwell:!!! Definite Caveat Emptor=Buyer Beware!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:- hilarious

.......extracts of Bhringraj, Amla, Nimbus, Amervela, Neem, jatamansi, olive oil, almond oil, sesame and many other secret Indian herbs with a lot of hard work. Wadeva

:sekret: pssst! I heard they got some MN up in that shizzz...

Back