Co washing

pureebony

Hey ladies,

What conditioners do you use to co wash your hair? and especially naturals what natural conditioners do you use to co wash as well as technique- this applies to everyone please.

Im planing to co wash everyday.

Thanks!

I co wash with Tresemme Moisture Rich, Tresemme Smooth & Silky, LTR, Naked Naturals Citrus Keratin, Aussie Moist, Burt's Bees Raspberry and Organix conditioners. There are two methods that I use, depending on the day

1)Get in shower and wet hair. Apply conditioner, finish with shower and rinse

2)Put conditioner on dry hair ad cover with a plastic cap. Work out. Rinse in the shower

HTH!!!

Last edited:
Thanks sugar!

Well also i have natural and very dry hair I was thinking would pre poo my hair during the week/everyday be excessive?

im in the uk and I dont know of many natural conditioners both light weight for co-washes and dense/thick for deep....

Im going to purchase CandyC's product line though....

I don't use shampoo just conditioner.
My fav is Sauve coconut conditioner or Almond con from Sally's both are cheap and work good.
I just wet my hair, slather on alot of condish, open up the hair in the middle where ever and really work the condish in, rub then go down the length, rinse- I do this 2-3x.

I use Suave coconut, Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose, or Pantene Hydrating Curls.

I just rinse my hair, apply the conditioner and let it sit while I shower and then rinse. Since my big chop, it's really easy and I co-wash twice a day.

I use Suave coconut, Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose, or Pantene Hydrating Curls.

I just rinse my hair, apply the conditioner and let it sit while I shower and then rinse. Since my big chop, it's really easy and I co-wash twice a day.

You look so chic in you sig gurl!!!

I find Pantene gives me bad build up...

i usually co wash with tressemme, V05, and suave, but now ive fallen in love with sunsilk, (hydra tlc, captivating curls). but when all else fails, the cheapies win.

I normally co-wash with KeraCare Humetco (don't know if I spelled that right but Ol' well). Since it's going to be humid for the next few days I bought some new conditioners that I wanted to try out. So right now I'm co-washing with Redken Fresh Curls conditioner. And I must say, my curls really popped, and I used it on dry hair. Next week I think I will try Redken All Soft conditioner.

I co wash my DD's hair every tree days with Le Kair cholestérol for Kids she's natural , I co wash my hair with NTM daily deep conditionner or with SUAVE (I'm not sure of the perfume sea breeze it' s the same color of this smiley :lachen: ) . Cecilie .

Usually something cheap such as white rain, suave, or V05. All of my cheapies are mixed with an oil such as EVOO, grapeseed, or coconut.

Here are my favs:

HE LTR/Hello Hydration/Totally Twisted
AO HoneySuckle Rose
Tressemme Thermal Recovery
NTM Daily Deep Conditioner

Basically, I wet my hair, put on a cheapie condish, such as Vo5 White Rain, let that sit for about 2 minutes, rinse, then apply a better condish, such as Aubrey Organic's Honeysuckel rose, massage my scalp, pin my hair up, handle my shower business, detangle, then risne :yep:

Last edited:
Back