Co-wash with Elucence

CurleeDST

Has anyone else noticed that when you co-wash with Elucence Moisture Balance Conditioner it foams up similar to shampoo? Not as much as shampoo but definitely foamy.

My Kenra does this and I love it! I feel like I'm getting my hair clean, in addition to softer and curlier.

I noticed the same thing with DDTA. I think Elucence is like the natural version of DDTA because they are so similar to me.

Well, I've just ordered Elucence shampoo and conditioner for the first time and I can't wait to try it out, especially with all the great reviews. I hope its good for me, being that I'm in transistion.

Nice & Wavy said:
Well, I've just ordered Elucence shampoo and conditioner for the first time and I can't wait to try it out, especially with all the great reviews. I hope its good for me, being that I'm in transistion.
I hope you like it. I only use it as a leave-in and it gives me the best curls ever! Definitely a staple for life.

Pokahontas said:
I hope you like it. I only use it as a leave-in and it gives me the best curls ever! Definitely a staple for life.

Thanks, Poka...I'm sure if you say its good...it's good!!!

Pokahontas is right. I got the best curl def. ever despite my color damage. It actually made my strait ends wavy so it hides alot of the straitness.:notworthy:love:

DDtexlaxd said:
Pokahontas is right. I got the best curl def. ever despite my color damage. It actually made my strait ends wavy so it hides alot of the straitness.:notworthy:love:

Oh, thank you for telling me this....I am so happy!

Nice & Wavy said:

Which shampoo did you order? I love their clarifying and peach shampoo. I need to try their conditioner as a conditioner washer.

Country gal said:
Which shampoo did you order? I love their clarifying and peach shampoo. I need to try their conditioner as a conditioner washer.

I ordered both the clarifying and moisture shampoo.

Back