Co-wash Question

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
Hi all, I am 12 wks post and have major new growth. I co-wash every other day with VO5 and JBCO mixed in followed by a DC. Is this too much??? I wont be getting until 16 wks. This is my first stretch. I have not had any breakage and my shedding is a an all time low. I air dry so no heat or anything.

I do a reconstructor (Joico K-pack) every 2 weeks cause I am concernd with too much moisture.

T
TIA

If you're not breaking, shedding is low and there are no problems, keep up the good work! Your hair likes what you're doing: keeping that newgrowth moisturized :yep:

you mean because you are DCing everyday after the cowash? how long is the DC?

...and if you are not seeing any excess breakage i think you are a-ok.

Karlap if it was too much- you'd already know. I use to think other people were crazy when they would say just "listen" to your hair.....lol. The others have gotten it perfect, if your shedding is at an all time low, and your not seeing increased breakage- then your hair likes this regimen- hooray. You have it figured out and you are on the money with realizing that you need your protein every 2 weeks. It took me a while to figure out that my hair loves to be washed....it will break if from being over moisturized. Glad your reggie is workin' for ya.

Back