Clip in weave pieces

msniq

I have heard people mention the weaves that have small comblike things attached and you can clip them into your hair. SOme use them for highlights others for length and body. Does anyone know where you can find them and if they are any good. It seems that they are are non invasive way to add length to the hair with out damage.

I've never tried clip on hair, so I don't know if the clips caus damage or not. And I've never seen the kind that already have the clips on them when you buy them i.e. Raquel Welch--
http://www.wigs.net/hairextensions1.html

But my bss sells the clips and people just sew them onto the track of regular weaving hair.
smile.gif

They look like this:
http://www.hairpiece.com/product.asp?pf_id=CLP-431

Our Cherrie makes them. If you can find the link on the Dallas Meeting, there is a pic there with her showing her clip ons.

Yes I do make them. I use superglue gel (to attach the hair to the clip) rather that thread. I recently sold my first "order" 3 each for $15.00!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Cherrie said:
Yes I do make them. I use superglue gel (to attach the hair to the clip) rather that thread. I recently sold my first "order" 3 each for $15.00!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo go girl! Great idea!
weird.gif

does that stay better than sewing or is it just easier? Do you think sally's sells the clips to attach to the weft?

It's easier and quicker for me to use the super glue gel. I have not seen them at sally but you can order them from the link above (see Caress's post). Those are the clips that I use. Some of the Asian BSS have them also.

[ QUOTE ]
msniq said:
does that stay better than sewing or is it just easier? Do you think sally's sells the clips to attach to the weft?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's more convenient than a weave because you can take them out and shampoo your hair and get all the nooks and crannies nice and clean.
laugh.gif
It's hard to do that with a full sewn-in weave.
ohwell.gif

can you put them in if you cornrow your hair?

I'm considering a long weave (I refuse to glue, but sewing is also too damaging), but my hair is cut in a bob and I don't want to have a fro at the top and long and staright at the bottom

Are you meaining that you would cornrow your hair, then clip the pieces onto the cornrows??

This may work although the cornrow would add bulk. The way that I have used them in the past is to part my hair (permed or pressed) clip the piece in and then comb my hair over the clipped weft to cover it.

You may want to try a Quick Weave, which is like a 3/4 Fall that attaches to your hair in the back and at the crown of your hair. you cover the fall by combing your hair over the weft. I know that Sensasional (sp) makes a quick weave. No glue or anything.

I hope this helps.

bumping.

There was post about blending these in, but i was wondering if anyone uses these regularly.

I used to own a set and gave it away because I did not really get into it.

I am thinking about buying this: http://cgi.ebay.com/Clip-on-human-h...itemZ6723812497QQcategoryZ60188QQcmdZViewItem

I ordered a sample clip of the Yaki texture she offers to see how the quality is, but I have not gotten that.

Does anyone here use these regularly? What do you think of these?

Back