Cleveland, OH Ladies:I need a stylist...Help

shortfynesse

Hey Ladies,

Long time no talk to. Here is the thing. I HAVEN'T HAD A RELAXER IN 6 MONTHS NOW. :wallbash: Now that you feel my pain. I need somewhere to go to get my hair did. LOL If anyone can point me in the direction of a GOOD stylist that will help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Has anyone been to Luciano & Co? I'm wondering what the service is like in there.

Hi!
I havent been to the salon that you mentioned, but I do have a referral for a great stylist (actually 2). The Salon is called Noir et Blanc and it is in Shaker Square. You can call there and ask for either Sheena or Michael. They are both fantastic. The phone number there is 216-991-9992. It is an upscale salon - no waiting, no burning hair, very professional. You will love it. I am moving to California, and that is the hardest part of leaving...

Good luck!

Hey Shorty!!

Long time no talk :wave: Give Heather a call at Stephano & Co. They're on Lee Rd right by Chagrin Blvd. She's doing everyone's hair here at my job and they love her. $65 for a touchup, trim and rinse. 216-921-4242

Hey Cleve-gyrl!!!

I knew you would come through. I called the shop and left a message yesterday. George called me back. I have an appointment on Saturday. I hope he can do hair too. :ohwell: I'll let you know how it goes. Maybe I'll post a pic. Thanks. :spinning:

I'm going to check out Noir et Blanc next. I saw them in a directory online. AKAtude--who shall I tell them referred me? You can PM me if you like. Thanks again.

There are like 3 guys up in there, and they can all do nice hair!! I wanted to try George, but you know once one of them does your hair its hard to see someone else :look:. Post pics!!! You know we wanna see :grin:

ETA: DUH!!! I really missed that, Luciano & Co...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Cleve-Gyrl-

Maybe it is Stephano & Co. I get names mixed up all the time. We have the same location though. :yep: Lee Rd. I'll be sure to look at what the sign says before I go in. :yep: :lachen:

Back