Cleveland area Braiders

honeycomb719

Ladies if you are from the Cleveland area can you please help me in finding a good braider ASAP. I need hair braided, just moved to the area and dont have a clue where to go.
Can somebody help a sista out? Please state if you have personal experience with the recommended salon in your post. If you can post pic(s) that would be great also. Fees and time it took would be another great additions.

Thanks so much for helping me. I need this done ASAP. Delivering my little one on 19th, and need low maintanance hair do.

i don't know if they are any good...i'm from cleveland and live in columbus...but there is a african braiding salon on lee rd in cleveland. i see that you are in sheffield so that may be a little out of your way. there is also a african euphoria on chagrin rd in shaker hts. HTH!

i don't know if they are any good...i'm from cleveland and live in columbus...but there is a african braiding salon on lee rd in cleveland. i see that you are in sheffield so that may be a little out of your way. there is also a african euphoria on chagrin rd in shaker hts. HTH!

Wow, Shaker hts is a bit out the way. Cleveland is closer. Do you have the name and number of the one in Cleveland?

Are there no Clevelanders on this board?

Check your PM.

Jacqu'ie
Managing Cosmetologist
440-605-1555-shop
[email protected]
Contact me for her cell # (if you need it)

Vertine
Loctitian/Braider
216-256-1766
Call for Consult

I have one other; looking desperately for her card; hold on; OR you might be satisfied with the two above.
Meanwhile:

Added today (9/14/08)
This is THE one I really wanted to refer you to, but could NOT find her card to save my life the other day:

Styles by Maura
Echelon
2245 Warrensville Center Road
Suite 206
University Heights, OH (girl, trust me, it's worth it to get to her; trust me)
Specializing in Natural Hairstyles
216-321-3600

Last edited:
Back