classyebonygirl GET IN HERE GIRLLLL

Nanyanika

I just took a peek at your album, your kinky curly results are awesome, i can't belive the wave definition. what product did you use? and the ingredients? also did you air-dry your hair or is it wet? I really love your hair. And another thing i notice you got a hell of a lot of growth from MTG, your an inspiration, i want some of that fast growth too, so i ordered from a site recommended by kizzylonghair. Please do tell, whats your regime?

OMG!! I want to scream:eek: :eek:. I can't believe I got a call out:yay: . Thank you Den1:blush: :Blush2:.

My hair is completely airdried in all my photos.

Here goes my regime:

1) I do a pre-poo treatment with Emami amla plus herbal oil overnight with plastic cap.

2) Clarify with Vo5 kiwi and lime conditioner or Fantasia IC lemon shampoo mixed with ACV, lime juice and baking soda.

3) I wash my hair with Avalon Biotin hair hickening shampoo followed by AO honeysuckle rose moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.

4) Do a deep conditioner with AO GPB, VO5 split ends treatment conditioner and Elasta QP DPR-11 mixed together. I sit under my hood dryer with a plastci cap on for 15 minutes with low heat setting.

5) I rinse the deep conditioner out and then I apply an instant conditioner such as Jasons apricot super shine conditioner to my hair and then rinse.

6) After rinsing I apply Suave Lavender conditioner, African Pride leave-in conditioner/ Asha's silk rose elixir leave-in conditioner, Myhoneychild honey hair soy milk/ world of curls activator, Kinky curly curly custard and then apply NTM serum for finishing touch. After I apply all these hair products I let my hair airdry and I have curls galore.

7) After my hair has been airdried, the next day I plait my hair up and I wear a wig for the entire week until when it's time to do my pre-poo oil treatment again.

Yes girl the MTG is the bomb. I mixed it with other oils such as Sulfer8, Glovers, Dr. Miracles temple and nape gro balm, WGO, essential oils and carrier oils. I spray Surge mixed with Jasons thin to thick body building hair spray to my scalp in the mornings and at nights I apply my MTG concoction on my scalp only until it's time to wash my hair again which is once a week.

Here is the ingredients of the kinky-curly curling custard:

Botanical infusion of water, horsetail, chamomile, nettle, and marshmallow, organic aloe vera juice, agave nectar extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), pectin, citric acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance

I will be adding more pics this weekend to my album after washing my hair but this time I will be using my new digital camera so that I will have better quality hair pics.

Last edited:
Classy, OMG No wonder why your hair is thriving so well, your regime is so Extensive its BRILLIANT. Wow your hair is airdried? It looks good. What does the alma oil pre-poo do for your hair? I see you use kiwi and lime to clarify, its wonderful isn’t it? Your making me really want to try the Kinky curly custard and my honeychild there are so many good reviews of these products. I have to keep my PJ twitching under control, I have tons of products to finish up first. Thanks for posting the ingredients. I can’t believe your hair growth results are really amazing, so you just apply MTG Concoction every night until wash day? I can’t wait to see your new pics, tell me when you’ve put them up. Thank-you so much for the info. Keep up the great work.

I am sorry for just getting back to you. I had to rush out to work this morning. I am really trying very hard to take proper care of my hair now. Before I didn't know how to properly take good care of my hair and that's why I had to do the BC in the first place and I am very happy that I did it. Now I get really excited about taking care of my hair especially when it's time to wash my hair every Saturday morning.:bouncy:

Yes my hair is completely airdried. I was in shock:eek: myself about how my kinky curly results came out. I couldn't get over how curly and shiny my appeared. I wish I had my digital camera last week to take pics of the results instead of using my regular webcam. Then you would have seen the real deal:eek::grin::lachen:

The Emami Alma plus herbal hair oil is a pre-poo oil treatment that consist of almond oil, henna, alma oil and aloe vera oil. It nourishes, strengthens, conditions and leaves my hair dark and silky soft. At first I couldn't handle the smell at all.:ill: But now it doesn't seem so strong anymore. I found it at www. naturalplaza.com when I was ordering the himani gold cremes.

The Vo5 kiwi and lime conditioner is the best clarifyer I have ever used. It leaves your hair very soft and it doesn't strip your hair like the other clarifyers.

You should definately try the kinky curly products especially the curling custard after you have finished using the hair products that you currently own. I highly recommend it. I am in love:love: with all of the natural hair products, from Kinky curly, Ashas naturals, myhoneychild, Akiva naturals, Qhemet biologics to Oyins. They are the bombdiggidy!!:up: They do wonders to my hair and they all smell delicious:lick::lick:.

Sometimes I feel like my hair is not growing at all so thanks for giving me your feedback. I am really hoping that I can gain more length and growth after stretching my texturizer to 6 months. I can't wait for my hair to reach shoulder length or to be able to at least make a big puff then at that time I will stop wearing my wigs every day and my hair will be Powwww!! in yo face!!:shocked::lol::lachen:

Yes I apply the MTG concoction every night to my scalp before my wash day and I put on my silk scark and off to bed I go. By the time I wake up in the mornings my scarf is soaking wet with oil. Yuck!!:barf: That's enough baggie method for me.:look:

I will definately keep you updated about when I take my new pics this Saturday with my new digital camera. I can't wait I am so excited.:yay:

Thanks again Den1 assessing my progress and for the encouragement. It is greatly appreciated.:blush::kiss::Blush2:

Last edited:
Your caring for your hair so well!! your fortunate to have access to great products in the US, in the UK its very dificult to find good products that work on my texture. I use to buy the dabur Amla oil, the smell is not too bad i remember it being good for headaches and strengthening my roots, it also made my natural texture darker and silkier looking, i haven't used it in a while but you've tempted me to try it again, once finshed up my products of course. I have to agree with you on Vo5 kiwi and lime conditioner as the best clarifier, i use it along with lemon juice, i haven't tried it in a while though. i would really love to try the curling custard by December, i thinking of resuming texturizing by then. You ladies have my head spinning with the mentions of: Kinky curly, Ashas naturals, myhoneychild, Akiva naturals, Qhemet biologics to Oyins, do you know what your doing to mind? lol, i gotta stay away from you, i've gotta watch my bank balance. And Classy, belive me your hair is growing fabolusly thats why i had to call you out..you deserve credit, you'll reach shoulder length in no time, especially with the great products and regime. don't hide that hair under a wig, wear it out sometime i would.hurry up with those pics girl...see ya

Last edited:
Oh my LORD, you are killing me. i can't belive the defintion/ the shine..your curls are absolutely gorgoeus and this was the curly custard one you used. your hair also looks like its grown a lot too. did you shampoo/deep condition before adding this product. I'm itching to buy this curly stuff..... I better stay away from your album your gonna get me breaking my bank lol.. your hair is amazing. i don't know what else to say...SPEECHLESS

divine said:
A lot betteer *****..........

I'm hating cuz i'm all out
Hi divine, you natural hair beautiful, i love your kinky curly results too. my natural hair texture is similar to yours.

den1 said:
Oh my LORD, you are killing me. i can't belive the defintion/ the shine..your curls are absolutely gorgoeus and this was the curly custard one you used. your hair also looks like its grown a lot too. did you shampoo/deep condition before adding this product. I'm itching to buy this curly stuff..... I better stay away from your album your gonna get me breaking my bank lol.. your hair is amazing. i don't know what else to say...SPEECHLESS

:grin: :lol: :lachen: I sorry I didn't mean to try to kill you off or let you have thoughts about even breaking your bank. Thank you for the compliments.:Blush2: Yes I used the curling custard along with Suave milk and honey, African Pride leave-in conditioner, myhoneychild caribbean activator and Shapleys light oil. After I applied all these products I comb through once and then I just let it airdry. Before I added the styling aids I shampoo and condition with protein and moisturizing shampoos and conditioners. Followed by a deep conditioner with a plastic cap under my hood dryer for 15 minutes. Rinse the deep conditioner out and then apply my styling aids.

Thank, and I noticed how similar our hair is from your natural pictures on Robin's site. I just thinking about how i'm going ot manage my hair once its gets to a good length.

To say natural or tex is the question for me........

divine said:
A lot betteer *****..........

I'm hating cuz i'm all out

Thanks girl!!!:lachen: Using the digital camera instead of my regular webcam makes such a huge difference:look: :lol: Don't worry more curling custard will come your way.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:
Thanks girl!!!:lachen: Using the digital camera instead of my regular webcam makes such a huge difference:look: :lol: Don't worry more curling custard will come your way.

Are you offering ?

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:
:grin: :lol: :lachen: I sorry I didn't mean to try to kill you off or let you have thoughts about even breaking your bank. Thank you for the compliments.:Blush2: Yes I used the curling custard along with Suave milk and honey, African Pride leave-in conditioner, myhoneychild caribbean activator and Shapleys light oil. After I applied all these products I comb through once and then I just let it airdry. Before I added the styling aids I shampoo and condition with protein and moisturizing shampoos and conditioners. Followed by a deep conditioner with a plastic cap under my hood dryer for 15 minutes. Rinse the deep conditioner out and then apply my styling aids.

Wow, you used all those products...i can see why your hair is as healthy as it is, now. Have you started wearing your hair out in public yet? you should, i remember you saying that you wear a wig all the time. you will get a lot of compliments if you wear it out. Thanks for supplying all the info on your regime, you have some really good products there, hopefully i can order this in the next month or so. keep up the great work

divine said:
Thank, and I noticed how similar our hair is from your natural pictures on Robin's site. I just thinking about how i'm going ot manage my hair once its gets to a good length.

To say natural or tex is the question for me........
You'll defintealy be able to manage the hair with regular conditioings, i love the texturizer because my hair more manegable, i think i may continue texturizing but not loosen the curl pattern as much. I think you should work on being natural...just experiement a bit first, i was natural for 25 years and wanted a change, i had many ups and downs because if the diffrent stylist i went to, caused some mishaps, but my hair care is in my own hands now and i find my hair is doing better. good luck

den1 said:
Wow, you used all those products...i can see why your hair is as healthy as it is, now. Have you started wearing your hair out in public yet? you should, i remember you saying that you wear a wig all the time. you will get a lot of compliments if you wear it out. Thanks for supplying all the info on your regime, you have some really good products there, hopefully i can order this in the next month or so. keep up the great work

No I have not started to wear my own hair out yet. I am waiting to gain more length or to at least be able to wear my hair in a big puff. So for now I will be rocking my wigs. They are so cute and so much fun. You can have a different look anytime you want to and your hair gets to take a break from manipulation.

I am glad to be able to share my regime with you and also with everyone else. Yes hurry and order it you wont have any regrets. Soon it's going to be my time to drool :drool: :shocked: even more over your hair. I can't wait for you to update your album whenever you get it and apply it to your hair. I am definately going to continue being consistent with my regime. Shoulder length hair here I come.:cheers:

Thanks a million:kiss:

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:
No I have not started to wear my own hair out yet. I am waiting to gain more length or to at least be able to wear my hair in a big puff. So for now I will be rocking my wigs. They are so cute and so much fun. You can have a different look anytime you want to and your hair gets to take a break from manipulation.

I am glad to be able to share my regime with you and also with everyone else. Yes hurry and order it you wont have any regrets. Soon it's going to be my time to drool :drool: :shocked: even more over your hair. I can't wait for you to update your album whenever you get it and apply it to your hair. I am definately going to continue being consistent with my regime. Shoulder length hair here I come.:cheers:

Thanks a million:kiss:
Great keep up with the protective styling, it will pay off in the end when your swinging that shoulder length curly mane of yours. I was thinking of investing a wig, but i wouldn't know how to fix it right on my head since its so thick, i'd probly have to get my hair cornrowed underneath? I must purchase this product, and see what it does to my nappy newgrowth lol! i should be updating soon, not sure yet. I'm keeping an eye on your progress.well done and happy growing

den1 said:
Great keep up with the protective styling, it will pay off in the end when your swinging that shoulder length curly mane of yours. I was thinking of investing a wig, but i wouldn't know how to fix it right on my head since its so thick, i'd probly have to get my hair cornrowed underneath? I must purchase this product, and see what it does to my nappy newgrowth lol! i should be updating soon, not sure yet. I'm keeping an eye on your progress.well done and happy growing

I use to just leave my hair out but just tie it with a silk or satin scarf but I realize that when I do this my hair becomes very dry, brittle and my wig doesn't fit very well on my head. So now I have been plaiting my hair up after it has been airdried and I leave it like this until its time to wash my hair again. I just can't wait to have shoulder length hair so that I can do the white girl toss.:lol: :lachen: If you should invest in a wig it would be a good idea to wear a protective style under the wig to prevent bulkiness and also to protect your hair from dryness and breakage. I say go for the Curling custard whenever you get a chance to. I amsure it will work wonders to your nappy newgrowth.:yep:

Thanks again for the encouraging words.:kissing4:

Alli77 said:
wow classy your hair looks stunning! The results from the kinky curl are awesome...now I gotta go spend some more money.:D

Thanks girl for the compliments!!:blush: Yes spend that money. The curling custard is definately worth every dime:yep: .

shalom said:
Looking good girl, your hair growth is coming along well. Keep up the good work.

Awwww!! Thank you Shalom.:kiss: I am trying to be as consistent as I can so that I can achieve my hair goal (shoulder length-brastrap hair).:look: I know, one day, one day.:ohwell: :lol:

Back