Clariol Natural Instincts

Monkeybiz

clear rinse lighten my hair! What is up with that? It was only supposed to give it some shine. My hair went from dark brown with red tint to a really red tint. I am tripping a little bit. I kinda like it but I am more worried about what happened. My hair is the healthiest its ever been and I am going to have a fit if my hair starts breaking or something because of this. Help ladies, what can I do to make sure my hair will be alright? Do you think this will fade in a few weeks? I have no experience with coloring hair and i was going to experiment with rinses but I don't know about that now.

Your hair probably seems lighter because its brighter. Clear rinses can do that, especially with red undertones in the hair. The fact that its the summer doesn't help either.

Nope its really red. The first thing people said to me today was "Did you dye your hair" Its more noticable on top. I went back and read the box and read that has peroxide in it. I think that has something to do with it. I hope it fades soon.

Nope its really red. The first thing people said to me today was "Did you dye your hair" Its more noticable on top. I went back and read the box and read that has peroxide in it. I think that has something to do with it. I hope it fades soon.

It has 10vol developer. Thats isn't strong enough to lift your natural color. You need 20vol for that. Try calling the hotline number on the box tomorrow.

Back