Clarifying shampoo

Tchutchuca

Hi

I am looking for a good clarifying shampoo. I found Clinique and sephora, but I don't know. Any suggestions on this brands or any other good one?
Thank you all

[ QUOTE ]
candibaby said:
Pantene Clarifying Shampoo is pretty good

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. I've been using it for a while with good results.

I clarified my daughter's hair by adding baking soda to the hair while shampooing. It made her hair amazingly soft. Someone else here (I can't remember right now) mentioned this technique, and it worked like a charm.

[ QUOTE ]
Wildflower said:
I just use my Suave daily claryfying followed by CON

[/ QUOTE ]

I just started using Suave as well.

Lanza Deep Cleansing Shampoo is the best clarifying shampoo I have ever used it really cleans your hair without stripping I cant be without it.

I occasionally use Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo by Redken. It contains fruitcis extracts. It cleans very thoroughly and has a refreshing fragrance. I purchased the shampoo at Trade Secret.

northernbelle

Anti-residue by Neutrogena
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
Lanza Deep Cleansing Shampoo is the best clarifying shampoo I have ever used it really cleans your hair without stripping I cant be without it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!

Ditto on adding baking soda to shampoo. to me, nothing works as well as this. The baking soda some how closes the cuticles and makes the hair lay flat and smooth, plus the cleaning agent is really gentle on the hair. I really
love.gif
baking soda.

To the ladies that add baking soad,

how much do you add and do you add it after you put the shampoo in your hands or in the bottle.

[ QUOTE ]
Raquel said:

how much do you add and do you add it after you put the shampoo in your hands or in the bottle.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't measure at all. I just sprinkled a generous amount all over my daughter's hair, after I the shampoo was already in. It really defined her curls well and made her her very soft. I could tell it was clarified, but it wasn't stripped at all.

[ QUOTE ]
Raquel said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Raquel--&gt; when clarifying, I usually shampoo twice, my first lather is with a moisturising shampoo, and for my second lather, I add a tablespoon of shampoo, and a <font color="red">TEAspoon </font> of baking soda, to 1/2 gallon of water. I mix this together, to create a foamy lather and then pour the whole mixture over my head. I massage it into my scalp, and then just run my hands down the length of my hair. Rinse, and continue with my next step. (simple conditioner, or a deep treatment)

the baking soda makes all the difference to my hair, it gives me incredible slip, shine and softness. No matter what type of shampoo I use with it. I really cant say enough about this little miracle.
smile.gif

Thank you all for the replies.
I really want to try the baking soda process, but can I use any kind of shampoo?
Thank you again

[ QUOTE ]
Wildflower said:
I just use my Suave daily claryfying followed by CON

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I do the same thing...or I follow with my Protein Conditioner.

Back