Clarifying Process

htown2DAboot

Okay ladies, can someone answer this question for me? I want to clarify my hair..but what's the the method? Do I use the clarifying shampoo with one lather, and then shampoo one lather? I'm changing my reggie to where I co-wash on Wednesdays and shampoo on Thursdays....So should I wait to clarify on Thursdays? Or can I go ahead and clarify tonight?

You can clarify on your shampoo night by adding baking soda to your shampoo. Whenever I do feel the need to clarify I use baking soda and it does a magnificent job. HTH

I only clarify when I feel there's buildup on my hair so I don't really have a set schedule. But when I clarify, I lather with the clarifying shampoo once then follow with a moisturizing shampoo for one lather.

Okay ladies, can someone answer this question for me? I want to clarify my hair..but what's the the method? Do I use the clarifying shampoo with one lather, and then shampoo one lather? I'm changing my reggie to where I co-wash on Wednesdays and shampoo on Thursdays....So should I wait to clarify on Thursdays? Or can I go ahead and clarify tonight?

When I clarify, I usually lather with it twice and then use my regular poo, one lather. That's good for me so far, but your hair may want one lather then two. Depends on buildup and everything. I don't schedule clarifying; I do it as needed. But, if you clarify tonite, it won't be co-wash Wednesday anymore. Thursday sounds good. :yep:

Back