Clarifying, oh how i love thee

sweetascocoa

I had bought one of my HG deep conditioners. Biolage ultra hydrating balm 2 weeks ago and it made my hair hard. i was like, umm, hell no!! then i decided to try it one more time after clarifying. so i washed with kenra clarifying shampoo , followed with my burts bees shampoo bar then used the biolage. can i say, butta!!! :lol:

I remember when i used to clarify then condition and i would complain that clarifying made my hair dry. until i read somewhere that one has to use a moisturising shampoo after clarifying. i was skeptical cos i was not a fan of lathering with ANY kind of shampoo more than once but i gave it a try that idea is a keeper :)

i always look forward to clarifying more than deep conditioning anyday!!! :grin:

ugh, i hate deep conditioning :look:

You are just like me with this one, girl!!

My hair does so much better after clarifying. I am I am not talking about just any clarifying, only certain ones will do.

But, deep conditioning does sometime leave too much build up for me no matter how much I rinse.

I have been doing my penetrating protein deep conditions beforehand and that has helped.

Me, too. My conditioners work sooo much better when I clarify. Except I dont use a clarifying shampoo, just an acv rinse. I think Im done with shampoos for a while.

Back