Citre Shine Anti-Frizz Serum is the TRUTH!!!!

MissFallon

So I was in Family Dollar today picking up a few conditioners for my co-washes and saw the Citre Shine Anti-Frizz Serum for 3.50. I figured I need a serum, its cheap and if I dont like it I can throw it away. I co-washed and then rollerset on the purple rollers. After getting from under the dryer I put about a pea size amount in my hands and rubbed it through my hair. I wrapped it and then took it down 15 mins later to apply more serum. As I take my hair down now it is super shiny, full of body, and not weighed down. I absolutely love this serum. I hated the watery texture of other serums (like NTM). It is thick and a little goes a long way. This is a great product and I would def suggest using it. Next week I am going to see the results if I put it on b4 I rollerset and sit under the dryer. I'm so happy that I finally found the perfect serum I'm going back to the store tomorrow to stock up:D

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=147625&catid=3562&aid=335972&aparam=citre_shine_miracle_anti_

Last edited:
I remember this stuff. Mom uses very few hair products but I remember she used this. I haven't heard too much about it on the hairboards but I remember Allure magazine did a feature about the best hair products of all time and this was one of them. I'm glad it worked so well for you. ;)

Back