Christmas/New Years Sales?

Hydroquench still has hers going on... not sure when it ends. Why do her sales last so long? Not that I'm complaining but... wouldn't it just make sense to reprice your items if they are going to be half off most of the time anyway? Anywho, here's the link:

http://www.hydroquenchsystems.com/

Is there a code?

Yep. HOL2013 at checkout. It's a great discount... I made 2 orders since the middle of November and got free shipping on one (I forget what the stipulation was for it now) and her processing time is really good for someone who is have a sale like that for such a long time. I got my orders about a week and a half (maybe closer to 2 weeks) after I made them.

Yep. HOL2013 at checkout. It's a great discount... I made 2 orders since the middle of November and got free shipping on one (I forget what the stipulation was for it now) and her processing time is really good for someone who is have a sale like that for such a long time. I got my orders about a week and a half (maybe closer to 2 weeks) after I made them.

I ordered from her a long time ago and just stopped but I'm going to add her back to my list! Thanks! I love that greaseless moisture and botanical peppermint!

OP, no offense, but all of the extraneous holiday sale threads make it difficult for shoppers to keep track of the different sale promotions that are occurring during the month. IMO, it would be best to detail all relevant information in the monthly "What's On Sale" thread.

OP, no offense, but all of the extraneous holiday sale threads make it difficult for shoppers to keep track of the different sale promotions that are occurring during the month. IMO, it would be best to detail all relevant information in the monthly "What's On Sale" thread.

Weird... No one said that about the BF thread....

The mods can close this down if they'd like then.

There's no need to close your thread. I was merely making an argument from a shopper's standpoint (and, FWIW, all of the various BF sale threads made tracking the different sale promotions a bit confusing).

Warning about hydro quench! I ordered 3 weeks ago and no tracking number and no products. SMH! Maybe it was fast at the beginning of the sale but I think she hit a bottleneck now.

Hydroquench still has hers going on... not sure when it ends. Why do her sales last so long? Not that I'm complaining but... wouldn't it just make sense to reprice your items if they are going to be half off most of the time anyway? Anywho, here's the link:

http://www.hydroquenchsystems.com/

I definitely want some more of her Moisture Rich poo. Too bad there is a certain amount I have to spend in order to get the discount.

Back