Christmas Hair Products for Needy

How do you plan to give to those in need?

• Total voters

Seamonster

:holiday:Hi All,

This is a repost from the product exchange. It was suggested that we would get more views in the regular hair board discussions.

I just thought about all the expensive products we product junkies get on sale, we can amass more than we could ever use, or our hair needs change. There are some LHCF members that can not afford to even purchase one handmade product for themselves for Christmas.

:fairy: For Christmas, I would like to provide one product to a person who can not afford to buy hair products for themselves this season. Please reply to this thread with what you would really like, and tell a little bit about your situation. I will pick one, maybe someone else will read the thread and lighten their stash a little too.

ETA :elf: Attention Santa's Helpers. Thank you, I appreciate you.

Shipping cost: Should be covered by the person donating. Although I understand our hearts are larger than our wallets, if we can not afford shipping, I am sure a local person will appreciate your goods. Post that you are willing to meet or drop off product to local needy. No money should transfer as a result of this thread.

Definition of Needy: A person/family that hasn't been able to purchase expensive hair products or other luxury items for the holiday season, and has almost depleted their stash, or has not been able to afford to purchase expensive products because of obligations.
I am asking that those in need tell a little bit about their story so that people can give to whom they choose. We are using the honor system, but many of us do a name search to see what you have talked about on the forums. :creatures

International Concerns: If you are in need and international please state that in your post, so those that can afford to ship internationally, or those that are in your country can respond.

could someone post the cheapest way to ship? I could use this information. TIA

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=583399

My daughters and I had discussed going to our local mission to feed the homeless for Thanksgiving but didn't. In light of recent events, I am more determined to go for Christmas. You don't have to spend money to help others. For those who are being helped by your thread, I would encourage them to pay it forward and not take what the are being given for granted

Back