Christian Women Who Marry Older Men - What Kind of Sex Life Can She Expect?

star

I am doing some research on older men and younger women marriages and I know this can vary based on how healthy the man is but what is considered a realistic sex life? The woman is 42 and man is 58 assuming they both are realtively healthy. The research also assumes women are in their peak during their 40's. What can she expect?

Looking for married women who actually are in this kind of relationship or those who may have had one in the past. Also, those who may have had committed relationships but never married. Please share!!!

I am doing some research on older men and younger women marriages and I know this can vary based on how healthy the man is but what is considered a realistic sex life? The woman is 42 and man is 58 assuming they both are realtively healthy. The research also assumes women are in their peak during their 40's. What can she expect?

Looking for married women who actually are in this kind of relationship or those who may have had one in the past. Also, those who may have had committed relationships but never married. Please share!!!
Wow. No replies at all. :sad:

I guess we don't have any ladies on the forum that are involved with men 16 years older (or maybe not christian women, per your title). Why don't you try posting this in the off topic forum? Maybe you'll get a reply or two.

I have a family member (female) who is 50, and her husband is 66 (I think, he is at least collecting social security...whatever age that is). They are sooooo horny, it can be crazy and embarrasing! They have been married for less than 10 years and it is both of their first marriages, so that might make a difference.

So, far I have been told that as long as the man and woman is in love and in good helath they can enjoy a great sex life at any age. Micheal Douglas was 56 when he married Catherin Zeta Jones who was 38 and they have two children. Douglas is now 61. This also applies to Donald Trump who is 61 also. I believe these men take care of themselves by exercising and eating right.

Well since no one else answered with first hand experience I will:

My husband is 20 years older than I; he will be 59 Tuesday and I turned 38 in September and I will say that we don't make love as offered as I would like at times not because he doesn't want to but because of aches and pains. The quality of our sex life is great just not as offered as maybe a younger man but I have no complaints,

Well since no one else answered with first hand experience I will:

My husband is 20 years older than I; he will be 59 Tuesday and I turned 38 in September and I will say that we don't make love as offered as I would like at times not because he doesn't want to but because of aches and pains. The quality of our sex life is great just not as offered as maybe a younger man but I have no complaints,

Thanks I did get some response via PM because the info was HOTTTTTT!!!!

Wow. No replies at all. :sad:

I guess we don't have any ladies on the forum that are involved with men 16 years older (or maybe not christian women, per your title). Why don't you try posting this in the off topic forum? Maybe you'll get a reply or two.

We did get some response via PM because the info was HOTTTTTT!!!!

Back