Choosing a cowash conditioner

Miss AJ

I've done a little research with my own cowashing conditioners and if you want them to cleanse, these are the ingredients I have found in mine that you should be on the look out for:

Suave Professionals Humectant contains a cleansing agent called TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate. This ingredient is also found in a few other Suave Professionals conditioners as well as Dove and Sunsilk conditioners.

Tresemme Natural Vitamin C & E contains the cleansing agent Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate. This ingredient is also found in quite a few conditioners from Tresemme. If anyone wants anymore info on these ingredients and/or which specific conditioners contain them, I got my info from http://www.cosmeticdatabase.com

Thanks for sharing! I wanted to find a cleasing type condish for the summer since I'll rarely shampoo. This is right on time! :grin:

Bumping cuz I just cowashed lol, i used spritz AND gel today and my hair got clean sans shampoo. I used cholesterol as my post wash condish, and since the instructions don't specify, im gonna be doing that everyday.

Well this is lovely to hear! :D

Especially because next to my Skala G3, my Suave Humectant is my favorite! I love Suave in general tbh.

Suave Humectant makes for a really good co-washing time:grin:...I use it interchangeably with my wumbo sized Taliah Waajid Herbal Conditioner...:yep:

Back