Choose My Hairstyle Results!

In order to get sleek, bouncy curls, I prefer:

• Some other option (please post and explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sonce

Thank you to everyone who voted in the other thread. Small twists won for reasons best stated by Sunshine0801:

I voted for tiny twists.

Your hair is gorgeous, and it is obvious that you have worked very hard to get it to the point that it is at now. I would hate for a stylist to jack up your hair by doing damage (either heat damage or damage by roughly combing/brushing your hair). Many ladies on this board have successfully obtained gorgeous rollersets, naturals included. If you don't have time to learn now, maybe you can get tiny twists now and see your full length with a rollerset once you learn to achieve the style on your own.

You can see my twists in my fotki (link in my signature).

I will roller set my own hair one day. In the meantime, I am learning. On to my next question:

As far as curled straight styles go, do you ladies prefer a good old-fashioned press and curl, roller setting, or rod setting?

I was a press and curl queen, but now I see the light when it comes to rollersetting. I think rollersetting is healthier for hair. AND the curls come out gorgeous and bouncy.

I voted rod setting. I can not seem to get the rollers and pins tight enough to straighten out my hair.

Back