*** Chlorella Users Update Thread ***

What Brand? yaeyama from WHf, tried NSI but I'm not as "green" with it.
How long have you been taking it: OVER 3MONTHS
How much do you take: 3 GRAMS/DAY
Health benefits achieved: GREEN, DETOX, SOME NOT EVIDENT
When do you take it: IN THE MORNING WITH 6-7 GRAMS OF SPIRULINA (AND EGG SHAKE)
Pill, powder, liquid: PILL (200MG X 15)
Side effects: NONE NEGATIVE BUT MY DIET IS OVERALL HEALTHY RIGHT NOW. SO MAYBE NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS ARE COUNTERED BY OTHER HEALTHY (AND COMPLIMENTARY) FOODS
How much hair growth if any: NOT SURE, BUT IT HAS INCREASED WITH MY OVERAL REG
Other growth:
If you stopped, why: I PROBABLY NEVER WILL CONSIDERING ITS pH AND ANTI-CANCER EFFECTS

Still here!!

Chlorella brand: source naturals yaeyama powder 6 grams working up to 9 grams
Also taking spirulina love it too!!
It helps skin, regularity, and hair thickness...

Does anyone know which is better chlorella pyrenoidosa or chlorella vulgaris? They are two different species of the green algae and suppliers sell both.

i take this on and off, i have so much of both Chorella & Spirulina and i need to get proactive, i did receive bathroom regularity and lots of energy like a bunny but i cant remember anything else i was more consistent when i just started but i've been doing a poor job lately.

So for overall health and of course thickening my fine strands i will commit to being more consistent and maintain it.:yep:

Brand: Vitamin Shoppe Super Chlorella
How long have you been taking it: 2 years
How much do you take: 2 pills a day (1000 mcg)
Health benefits achieved: stronger immune system, regular bm, energy
When do you take it: When I remember but it's daily. If I feel a cold I may take 3 or 4
Pill, powder, liquid: pill
Side effects: None - none
How much hair growth if any: Can't tell. I plan to relax mid March. I will know from the new growth. I have never noticed until know if it has promoted growth. I was taking it for detox.
Other growth: Nails grow extremely fast and they don't break.
If you stopped, why: never plan to stop. It's my staple for life.

Back