childrens hair products used by any adults here???

sunny

Does anyone use hair products for children...like conditioner, a shampoo, etc...do u think kids lines are any different from adult lines... has anyone used pcj, motions for kids, just for me, beautiful beginings, etc. with success?

I'm not sure about actual children's lines, but one thing I was suprised to find out is that baby shampoo is VERY harsh and stripping. I couldn't believe that. So, who knows? Just because some of these things say they're for kids doesn't necessarily mean that they're more gentle. I don't know.
ohwell.gif

Yes, I just bought L'Oreal Kids Tangle Tamer. GREAT product. I'm a natural with 3C/4A hair that tangles and Knots up easily. Not only was I able to comb through dry hair (after I sprayed the product of course), my hair smelled great (great Pear smell). It was so great my roomate got some (and she is my hair guru). I recommend this product to EVERYONE (natural or permed). It's a must have. I can't wait to try their line of shampoos and conditioners.

I use my little sisters kids organic shea butter lotion and it works really good .Kids products usually have the same ingredients of any adult products it usually just the packaging thats different

I like to use Kids Organics Sheabutter lotion too. I was suing the pomade last winter to help keep my newgrowth tame.

Re: childrens hair products used by any adults her

When I relaxed I used PCJ for kids and noticed a big difference- it was so much better for my hair.

I use loreal for kids swim sport shampoo for clarifying and I like it. it smells of oranges
smile.gif

Re: childrens hair products used by any adults her

Just for Me had an excellent oil many years. I remember the ingredients being mostly natural (safflower, jojoba, olive, etc.) and the oil itself was very light. It smelled like bubblegum too!
trampoline.gif

I got a lot of compliments on my pressed hair after using this oil to straighten with. I've looked and looked for the bubblegum smelling oil but I think it's been discontinued.
ohwell.gif

Back