Chicago Ladies

MzShay

I'm looking for a BSS that sales Dominican products are there any in this city? Also are there any Dominican salons around here?

no dominican salons that i know of, the egyptians pretty much run the roundbrushing around here...and i don't think they have their own, special products the way the dominicans do...

and from personal experience, i wouldn't fool with them :nono: WAAAAAAAY too much heat!

i got my miss keys 10 en 1 from sickbay.biz. fast shipping and the lhcf discount! :yep:

There are a few although I have not been to any.

Family Beauty Salon
4108 South Western
773-376-6529

Santo Domingo Beauty Salon
3310 West Armitage
773-645-1701

Biby's Hair Salon
3737 West Armitage or 2822 North Milwaukee I'm not sure which is more current
773-772-5035

Ella y El Hair Style Unisex
3520 West Armitage
773-278-7619

I'd like to try one out but I live in the South 'burbs and won't go that far for someplace I'm not sure about. I've been ordering my stuff from bluebeez.com. There's also roundbrushhair.com, ibeautyny.com, and sickbay.biz that I know of.

There are a few although I have not been to any.

Family Beauty Salon
4108 South Western
773-376-6529

Santo Domingo Beauty Salon
3310 West Armitage
773-645-1701

Biby's Hair Salon
3737 West Armitage or 2822 North Milwaukee I'm not sure which is more current
773-772-5035

Ella y El Hair Style Unisex
3520 West Armitage
773-278-7619

I'd like to try one out but I live in the South 'burbs and won't go that far for someplace I'm not sure about. I've been ordering my stuff from bluebeez.com. There's also roundbrushhair.com, ibeautyny.com, and sickbay.biz that I know of.

You could call them and see if they sell products, too. But i doubt it. At first glance i thought this was going to be a chicago meeting thread.

Last edited:
Thanks ladies...I've tried contacting one of those salons and never got an answer and the others are so far away.

alwayzalady22 I truly know the horrors of the Egyptian salons...I'm a victim of their torture methods although my hair was fine as silk when I left out of there the overall damage was NOT GOOD.

Dayjoy thanks for the links I'll be checking them out.

Has/is there a Chicago meet-up? I'd love to have one.

Back