Chicago Groupon- 50% off BKT

Tamster

At Trio Salon on Wabash!

I will not be buying it because I don't plan to BKT:look:, but I am sure someone out here will appreciate seeing this deal (although I might try it... hmmm :scratchch

The regular price is $350 - so with the deal the price is $175.

Here is the link

http://www.groupon.com/chicago/

FYI:

The way groupon works is: The deal is only available for one day (and the limit is usually one per person). You have to buy the deal (and you pay with your card) online. This particular deal is good for one year from date of purchase.

Anyways, I hope someone benefits from this!

Hey Cherry! Just came across this thrad while doing a search on BKTs. I'm in Chi also and wanted to know how your appointment went. Any updates?

It really went well besides the young yt stylist trying to act like my hair was going to bite her at first. I love BKT! They used the Brazilion Blowoutz. When I called the receptionist told me they don't recommend the treatment for African-American hair since it will only eliminate frizz. I'm glad I didn't listen. I left with my hair straight and unbelievably moisturized. It has been a month and my hair still feels and looks good. I cowash and air dry twice a week. It has given me the ease of a relaxer without the dryness, loss of volume, and long-term commitment. Only downfall was the fumes. I waned to runout of there. I would like to try Ulta's bkt which is often on sale for about $185.

Back