CHI Silk Infusion for Tangles

MoMo

My hair was a matted mess this weekend and I saturated my hair with CHI Silk Infusion...tangles melted right out. Try it if you are badly tangled and nothing else works.

I second this. My hair could be hard from a bad conditioner that didn't do its job. I put the Chi on it and it feels back to normal. Before, I would have to wash my hair again. I still wash but I rather wait two or three days before I wash again. I love this stuff

What's the consistency of Chi Silk Infusion? I'm looking for a good leave-in detangler/heat protectant for when I blowdry. Is it an oil or more water based? A cream?

What's the consistency of Chi Silk Infusion? I'm looking for a good leave-in detangler/heat protectant for when I blowdry. Is it an oil or more water based? A cream?

I wanna know too. I see it in the store all the time but have yet to try it. I tangle alot so I think it's worth the $14 bucks. I have a ceremic iron does it have to be a chi? TIA.

It's a serum. I know there has been an ongoing debate of whether or not Silk Infusion is a heat protectant but there are people who do use it for that purpose. I use to coat my hair before a relaxer to detangle and prevent damage from overlapping.

BTW, you have gorgeous hair!

Last edited:
I wanna know too. I see it in the store all the time but have yet to try it. I tangle alot so I think it's worth the $14 bucks. I have a ceremic iron does it have to be a chi? TIA.
No. I have used it on my mother's hair and I have a Sedu. You can get 12 oz on ebay for $19.00.

Thanks ladies, I needed this! My hair becomes a tangled disaster sometimes when washing.:ohwell:

so could you use this before your leave in and then detangle???
To be honest, I only used it on dry hair to get rid of tangles (I probably should have specified that before). Any other ladies that use it to detangle, do you use it when hair is wet?

To be honest, I only used it on dry hair to get rid of tangles (I probably should have specified that before). Any other ladies that use it to detangle, do you use it when hair is wet?

so today is my wash day im going to wash dc and then use leave in and then apply serum and see if it helps with tangles when wet , will post results tomorrow :look:

Just did used this...thank you for this helpful tip. Wouldn't have thought of using it for this purpose

Back