CHI Silk Infusion for Skin?

Kamilah

OK, so I was once again so moved by this forum to purchase a bottle of CHI Silk Infusion to use regularly on my hair. When I received it, the bottle clearly says on the front label "for hair and skin" . Has anyone used it in this way? If so how? Should I add it to my body cream? I have such dry,scaly skin that I usually soak in the tub w/oils twice a week...should I add this to the bath soak? Maybe pour it in a body spray? Any ideas/suggestions?

Also, I don't really remember exactly what I'm doing with this stuff for my hair. Just applying it to the roots? I mean, today I'm washing so I'll be using it to ::gasp:: flat iron. Besides that, do I just apply it to the length and roots of my hair when I don't intend to flat iron? Should I use it and sit under the hooded dryer?

Looking for some ideas, yall (Navsegda (sp?) where you at homie?:lol:)

I would like to know this too. I also noticed that the Biosilk serum says it can be used on hair and skin as well.

Kamilah said:
OK, so I was once again so moved by this forum to purchase a bottle of CHI Silk Infusion to use regularly on my hair. When I received it, the bottle clearly says on the front label "for hair and skin" . Has anyone used it in this way? If so how? Should I add it to my body cream? I have such dry,scaly skin that I usually soak in the tub w/oils twice a week...should I add this to the bath soak? Maybe pour it in a body spray? Any ideas/suggestions?

Also, I don't really remember exactly what I'm doing with this stuff for my hair. Just applying it to the roots? I mean, today I'm washing so I'll be using it to ::gasp:: flat iron. Besides that, do I just apply it to the length and roots of my hair when I don't intend to flat iron? Should I use it and sit under the hooded dryer?

Looking for some ideas, yall (Navsegda (sp?) where you at homie?:lol:)
I think either of those ideas would be good. Just to mess around I just also applied a little directly to my skin and it soaked it up without leaving it oily/greasy.

I always apply the Silk Infusion from root to tip (whether I'm flat ironing, using it before a relaxer, just putting it on my hair, etc.). You can use it and sit under the hooded dryer if you like.

And yeah, you got the spelling correct, lol. Navsegda means "Forever" in Russian.

I have some biosilk I can't use on my hair so I use it on my feet instead (hey it works so I can't really knock it!:lol:)

I don't know if you want to just use it straight or not but I use the biosilk after showering.

-A

Call me crazy, but I will use this JUST FOR HAIR.

I know it says it can be used for the body, but this stuff costs a bit for double use!

For the body I infuse olive oil into my fav lotion (or any oil) & it does the trick.

But now, dry skin ain't no joke, so if you find it works, GO FOR IT!!!

Whoa Akatude, I love your color. It looks like mine, only brighter. I will try the silk infusion on my hands to see if my skin and nails can benefit. I did not get dramatic results with my hair, it was the same as biosilk, but smelled better. Maybe it will be better if I wear my hair down.

Where are yall seeing this? I don't see anything on my label about using it on skin. Did they change the label or something...?

Anyway, I would only use it for hair.

CAPlush said:
Whoa Akatude, I love your color. It looks like mine, only brighter. I will try the silk infusion on my hands to see if my skin and nails can benefit. I did not get dramatic results with my hair, it was the same as biosilk, but smelled better. Maybe it will be better if I wear my hair down.

Thanx.

It's a combo of box colors + time + Henna!:lol:

It won't get dark ! So Imma try henna+ indigo next week.

Back