Chi Products

Iluvsmuhgrass

Which Chi products do you use and do you like them? Why or why not?

I absolutely adore Chi Silk infusion. When I use heat on my hair (blowdrying or flat ironing) it leaves my hair smooth and soft. I haven't quite figured out the keratin mist just yet.

Which are your faves?

I also like the CHI Silk Infusion.

Great for Blow Drying and essential if you're flat ironing with a Chi iron.

I also have some CHI Shampoo and CHI Conditioner (I've only used them once and didn't like it very much. I think I didn't like it mostly because I'm deep into my transition and it is not the right kind of poo & cond. for dual textured hair.

Silk infusion is at the top of my list. I have used it twice and im in love. I got mine from CVS. It was 12.99 for that and it came bundled with a big bottle of CHI Infra shampoo.

I'm in love with the Chi Silk Infusion & Iron Guard...but I also have the Keratin Mist and I use it before blowdrying. I guess it's for strenghtening.

I found my Chi products at JCPenney, Walgreens, Ulta...etc...

I have a love hate relationship with my Chi products. I have Silk infusion and Iron guard. I must admit, I hate Iron guard more than I love it.

I get mine where ever I can find it :p hehe. I bought mine from cvs. I tried the chi nourish intense silk hair masque for fine hair and I love it. :lick:

Last edited:
I have a love hate relationship with my Chi products. I have Silk infusion and Iron guard. I must admit, I hate Iron guard more than I love it.

This is how I feel about my Chi products I love:love: the Chi silk Infusion and the Iron Guard, but I hate:nono: the shampoo and Conditioner. I felt they dried my hair out. I wonder if I can add some oils to help with the drying factor.:scratchch I mean Chi is expensive:ohwell:

I love the Chi Iron Guard. I have the Chi Silk infusion. I like it but I am not really sure how I should be using it. Is it an after dress for my hair to give it shine. Does this protect my hair from the elements? If it's got Dimethicone I cant use this before I moisturize like the bottle says cuz wont this block the moisture from getting to my hair?

Back