CHI or T3?

Which One should I get?

• CHI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T3

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

SmilingElephant

I'm on the hunt for a new flat iron........but i dunno if i wanna spend big bux on a Chi or save a lil bit and get a T3.....what should i go with? I really like the results of the Chi.....but i cant bring myself to buy my own. lol:nono::drunk::spinning::yep::nono::wallbash:

Ive beening hearing alot of good reviews on FHI lately.Maybe you should look into that! But I would pick CHI if i was you. Good results as well HTH

I do not like the T3. I used my mom's and I know most will not believe me but she paid a $1 for her T3. It was a wet-to-dry and brand new. She did not even know the wort of the iron. She was like that iron is originally $200.00, yeah right. Some people get all of the breaks. Anyways, I love my chi!

Why don't you like the T3? I had the GHD but it got too hot for me so I returned it and got the T3? I haven't tried it yet....
I do not like the T3. I used my mom's and I know most will not believe me but she paid a $1 for her T3. It was a wet-to-dry and brand new. She did not even know the wort of the iron. She was like that iron is originally $200.00, yeah right. Some people get all of the breaks. Anyways, I love my chi!

Back