CHI Keratin Mist

pistachio

Does anyone use this? I've been trying to use products from similar lines since I heard that they work better this way. The CHI Keratin Mist is a leave-in strengthening conditioner. I air-dried with this, and then once dry, applied the silk infusion serum since many seem to think it works better on dry hair. My next venture is to buy the CHI flat iron, but it's a little too steep for my budget @ the moment:p

I have used this before and I loved it! It made my hair, in conjunction witht the Chi Silk infusion, detangle very easily. Also when I was blowdrying straight with every wash :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: , it helped silken and protect my hair.

Hey!! Yeah I used it as a detangler too after washing and conditioning, and it definately helped!!!!! I used the Elasta QP leave-in and it dried my hair. The CHI keratin mist has the silk protien in it too which I think helps.

I just looked at the ingredients and silk protein is THIRD on the list!!! That's the most I've ever seen on a product!

SerenityBreeze said:
How costly is it? It sounds like a pretty great produt.

In the beauty supply stores it's like $11-$12.99 for a 12 oz...I've seen it on ebay for less than that also..

I've used it on dry hair but my hair likes it while wet with the silk infusion. It smells good and my hair dried soft and moisturized. :grin:

I just got some of this Friday, but I have not had a chance to use it. It smells very good!

I lucked out and found it at a clearance sale for 50% off. :grin:

I just got some of this Friday, but I have not had a chance to use it. It smells very good!

I lucked out and found it at a clearance sale for 50% off. :grin:

STOP YER BRAGGIN!:wallbash:

It is definitely worth the money. I spray it on after I shampoo and I use it daily when I roll my hair. It leaves it Silky smooooooooooooooooth:yep:

Back