CHI Keratin Mist & BIOSILK silk therapy

eurka007

Im having a hard time finding updated post on the issue, I was just wondering if any of you use this (and I believe I have seen that some of you have used the CHI Keratin Mist) and if so, then how do you use it??? As a leave in daily?? As an after shampoo treatment??? Well any answers will help, and thanks in advance :drunk:

I used it for the 1st time on Weds after a shampoo and DC. I sprayed this, and then applied HE LTR leave in. My hair felt amazing!!!! I love it, def will keep using it, I prob will use it more than once a week in the summer or something when I start washing more, but I heard people using it everyday, or like every other day with no adverse effects

I use the CHI Keratin Mist after every weekly wash and then maybe every other day or two after that. I love it.

After my weekly wash it's the first thing I put on my hair after towel/air drying. Then during the week if I'm bunning I'll spritz a little on whenever I feel like my hair needs a little strength.

Keratin Mist, I use every other day and during styling on flat-ironed hair and weekly on air-dried hair.

I dont use Biosilk, too much alcohol. Chi Silk infusion is a better choice for me.

I used it for the 1st time on Weds after a shampoo and DC. I sprayed this, and then applied HE LTR leave in. My hair felt amazing!!!! I love it, def will keep using it, I prob will use it more than once a week in the summer or something when I start washing more, but I heard people using it everyday, or like every other day with no adverse effects

Thank you, I'm definitely going to try it after a DC! I'm thinking about buying HE LTR leave in, everybody seems to be raving about it

Keratin Mist, I use every other day and during styling on flat-ironed hair and weekly on air-dried hair.

I dont use Biosilk, too much alcohol. Chi Silk infusion is a better choice for me.

I know that everyone's hair is different, but I just saw your FOTKI so clearly you know what your doing (GORGEOUSE HAIR) , I'm thinking I might just dump the biosilk as well, since I already have chi silk infusion and they do the same thing

I know that everyone's hair is different, but I just saw your FOTKI so clearly you know what your doing (GORGEOUSE HAIR) , I'm thinking I might just dump the biosilk as well, since I already have chi silk infusion and they do the same thing

I used to use biosilk and loved it but once I used the chi it was bye bye bio. The consistency of the two are so different. chi is a little heavier, and smoother. if you let bio sit for a while, you can literally smell the alcohol in it. alcohol is murder on dry hair.

Back