Chi flatiron result pictures???

MWilson569

I want to buy a chi flat iron, I would greatly appreciate if anyone would post pics of thier hair after using the flat iron, especially flat ironed natural hair. I really want to buy this flat iron because I've heard soo many great reviews. t.i.a.-Melissa

No pictures but I love my chi. If you decide to buy ebay is the way. I would be interested to see how well it works on natural hair.

The last 2 photos in my album (you have to go to page 2) are results from my CHI curling iron. (I use it like a flat iron)

I have no photos, but I am the proud owner of a Farouk CHI Turbo Mini Flat Iron, .7 inch, and I am really liking the results.

northernbelle

I got a CHI flat iron for Christmas, but when I used it I wasn't impressed with the results. I had never used a flat iron before so maybe I went about it wrong?
I welcome any advice so I can make use of this seemingly great product!
I have relaxed hair that I normally air dry.(type 3b/c)

thank you guys soo much...I might just go ahead and buy this flat iron....currently I use the gold n'hot ceramic flat iron ( my first ceramic flat iron) ...I like it better than my regular ol' gold n' hot...it gets my hair straight....but it still doesn't get it as straight as my old marcel flat iron (which made my hair silky straight but with LOTS of heat damage) ...thanks for the advice...-Melissa

[ QUOTE ]
Honey01 said:
Cateye...
You have a beautiful family. It appears your daughter inherited your eyes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwww thank you Honey01. It's nice to hear somebody thinks she looks at least a little like me, lol.

Back