CHECK This out!!!....

Yeah the hair styling doesn't look that great but I thought the use of MSM was interesting ....they also have other products using MSM.

I agree I don't think I would use this either but it I was shocked when I read MSM.....no wonder it works so well on my new growth like everyone here states.....I've used it on and off since joining ....

I feel like you all are really on the "cutting edge" of hair care!!!! ...I happy to be part of something so valuable, it's exciting to read about something here first then weeks later see it somewhere else!
trampoline.gif

This is an old product that they gave a new name and marketing. I think it was called curlex or something. I think Meagow was interested in it before but I can remember. But the picts are all the same.

It seems like it kinda relies on heat to straighten the hair (blow drying, hot curlers, flat ironing). What if people just skipped the product and went straight to the heat styling?
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
leneer said:
This might be good to use on new growth between touch ups?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmm.....

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
This is an old product that they gave a new name and marketing. I think it was called curlex or something. I think Meagow was interested in it before but I can remember. But the picts are all the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know her results?....I DID A SEARCH ON CURLEX.....I don't think it worked
ohwell.gif
........oh well............

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/s...1&bodyprev=

yeah, I remember seeing this product as curlex before...The after pics (before heat styling) look so dry...the hair looked better curly. I don't want to have to go through all that overnight business and STILL have to use heat--I'm trying to REDUCE the number of styling steps. Oh well, I'll just stick to my occasional relaxer and be done with it.

Back