Check THIS Charismatic Youtuber out!

afiya27

Hi Ladies,

I think this woman is extremely creative and entertaining! AND she seems to know what she's talking about with regards to natural hair. Homegirl has done her homework! VERY professional videos. Clear, organized narration and GREAT music! Who could ask for more? :-) Enjoy!

Here's my favorite of hers thus far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFdumZtwe1M&feature=channel_page

Note: Try not to skip ahead. There's a suprise/TREAT at the end!... Particularly for those of you who grew up in the 80s!

Peace.

She does have a cute personality. I liked her video and actually subscribed.
Thank you OP.

No problem! She's only been on for a few months, but I have a feeling that 'Kimmaytube' is going to be HUGE pretty quickly if she manages to keep this up!

Peace.

These are neat styles but my big ole cotton ball of hair would blow those hair tools sky high or put someones eye out like a boomerang if I tried to use them.

I wonder if they make those industrial size with the kung fu grip?! :lachen:

In all seriousness, I love her videos. Subscribing to them.:yep:

Very cute! She's got great video presence...and I have always loved banana clips from way back when!!!

Thanks for your post. Feelin' the presenter and Jem. Ah memories...darn those Misfits though :grin: My sister still has the casette tape of Jem songs.

Fun youtube, but I'm not sure about that banana clip. They never stayed clipped when I tried to use them or if they did somehow shut, it was because it got knotted in my curls. I like her though, nice production.

I subscribe to her channel. She's really cute and has a good personality. I don't skip to the end of her videos like I do all the others. LOL!

That was great. Thanks for the link. Cute style and nice video. *wonders if my hair can fit in a banana clip*

I started a thread a month or so ago when I stumbled upon her. Isn't she such a cutie?!!! I love her. I can't until she puts up her health/fitness vids but I love her hair vids the best. I'm going to try her Avacodo method.

I have a banana clip and after I attempted closing it around my hair and failed it went to the bottom of the hair toy drawer.

MAN I want to chop right now! :wallbash:

Feelin' that frohawk! I used to use banana clips to do that with my hair while it was relaxed, but I think I like the fro version better.:yep:

Back