check out this site!!! her daughter's hair is GORGEOUS!!!

I have most definately. It was because I was looking and doing research about Camellia oil- which the japanese women use on their hair, and I happen to come across this site. She also provides a link where you can buy serveral hair oils. I think it was called Oils by Nature

www.oilsbynature.com

But her daughter's hair is indeed beautiful and very long!!!

I agree,, her daughter has beautiful hair !!!
This oil mix has excellent ingredients it has the product junkie in me itching to try it !!!

scorpian said:
I agree,, her daughter has beautiful hair !!!
This oil mix has excellent ingredients it has the product junkie in me itching to try it !!!

Who you telling? My first thought was to immediately add it to my favorites list! :look:

Now that is some beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll hair! If I had a little girl, I'd love for her hair to look like that.

buttaflye03 said:
[/b]

Who you telling? My first thought was to immediately add it to my favorites list! :look:

Your daughters hair is just as beautiful as the little one's hair on that site :) I'm gonna give in an order the oil because i haven't come across a blend with those ingredients yet and it will be cheaper to order them mixed rather than purchase the oils seperately .

oh my God, that hair is gorgeous!

it was almost like the hair was coming to get me... complete with background music.

you guys are so right. that product is a def must try. wat a combination!

scorpian said:
Your daughters hair is just as beautiful as the little one's hair on that site :) I'm gonna give in an order the oil because i haven't come across a blend with those ingredients yet and it will be cheaper to order them mixed rather than purchase the oils seperately .

is that really her hair?? i can't tell how many minutes i spent lookin at it in a previous trend.

wow. keep up the good work!!!

zillaxy said:
is that really her hair?? i can't tell how many minutes i spent lookin at it in a previous trend.

wow. keep up the good work!!!

yes it's all hers..her mom is doing a fabulous job

scorpian said:

Thank you, that's so sweet of you to say. Please give a review when you receive it. I'm really spending to much this week. I'm trying to wait at least another two weeks! :cool:

yes Bfly your babys' hair is beautiful...don't play. I want al of the handmade soaps and matching butter...espec the peach and gardenia...whoa I have to find a way to hint to this for Valentines Day

cat eyes said:
Oh my her hair is beautiful...it reminds me of my little one!!!!:)

cat eyes now you know you need to post on the Children's Hair regimine thread! I'd love to know how you care for your daughter's hair.

buttaflye03 said:
cat eyes now you know you need to post on the Children's Hair regimine thread! I'd love to know how you care for your daughter's hair.

Girl...I will..ha ...I saw that post and said I better post her regimine with a quickness!!!!:lol: :lol:

BTW your daughters hair is beautiful, buttaflye03!!!!!!

Dlewis-Thank you!!!!!!!!

Back