check out this girls hair.........

She's a PERFECT example of what I mean in the length or volume question.

She has both, and I think it looks great. Now if her hair were that length and see through, it would not be as stricking.

Iggles,

Hoping that one day I'll have some thickness of strands to speak of /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oh Lawdy she does have beautiful hair.

I've seen this pic in my hair magazines before and she's got the great color as well as the length and the volume, plus gorgeous skin, teeth smile /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

LMAO

What.....? She does!

That girl has beautiful hair, but I have always wondered if her hair is really relaxed or it is flat ironed. I have a strong feeling that it is flat ironed.

I think what they do Valerie is give these models the total hair works. freshly relaxed, blowdried and flat ironed for those photos and then do the digital touch ups to add shine and make it look all flawless at the end.

Another one of my fave hair model pics are the Avalon hair models, The Mizani model with the long red hair and the profective red haired model. I'm always in awe when i see those pics.

I have always envied the hair of the woman in the Dark & Lovely hair color ad. It's parted in the middle and is cut in very long layers. She's wearing a yellow and orange tank top. Every time I see that ad I'm tempted to give the relaxers one more try... If you have the Dec/Jan 2003 Soph. Black Hair Care, she's on page 17.
I want to fight that hussy! Just kidding! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://store5.yimg.com/I/texasbeautysupplycom_1718_764222

Sassygirl I'm gonna check it out when I go home.

I always loved the D&L hair colour ads especially their girls with the blonde/honey coloured hair. I have to fight my urges to go the whole hog and change up my hair colour like that.

Oh my goodness! I love the Profectiv's red-haired model! Gorgeous hair!

Sassygirl

I had a peek at the photo on page 17. YES she's another of my fave hair models. She's so pretty I love the make-up matching the hair colour.

I've seen all of those ladies hair and have strongly considered buying the different products based on those ads. Some of those marketers really know how to get to me, but I'm determined to do my damndest to stick with what works for me....Lawd knows it's hard /images/graemlins/tongue.gif I also like that ladies hair on the Break Free package. You can't really tell from this little pic, but her hair is GAWGEOUS!!

Break Free

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
She's so pretty I love the make-up matching the hair colour.

[/ QUOTE ] Me too!! Just yesterday I was thinking about dying my hair that color and doing the matching make-up too. But of course it wouldn't look the same on me /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Back