Check out My

Healthb4Length

Rollersetting results in the members gallery. PLease post your opinions. I'm new to it, this is my 2nd time trying it, I hope I get better with practice! I have about 4 weeks of NG too so it's not completely straight.

Looks great to me! Did a wayyy better job than I did the first (and last) time I tried! :lol: I took pics of them, but they were just horrendous!

Anyway, it looks like you'll be a pro in no time! ;)

Thanks Secretdiamond! My first time looked completely jacked up too! I refused to post pics in fear of being laughed at! Trust me I was so ready to give up, this takes LOTS of Patience!

Alli77 said:
Thanks Secretdiamond! My first time looked completely jacked up too! I refused to post pics in fear of being laughed at! Trust me I was so ready to give up, this takes LOTS of Patience!
You aint neva lied! :lol:

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl,

Now just looks at those curls. They look great. I need to come over there with my rollers. :)

Thanks Lelee-sometimes the thickness can be a bother!

Allandra- anytime girl, I need to get my practice on!

Lkaysgirl- I believe that they were 1 1/2 inch in diameter. I used Anne Brand the Green and another brand (can't remember) pink/peach.

Lkaysgirl said:
Thanks Alli. Im in the process of trying to perfect my own rollersets.

Good luck! Remember it takes patience and a spray bottle to keep your hair constantly wet for it to work. Please update us with your results.:)

I will be sure to let you know how it goes as soon as I get some more help from here. Im off to start a thread:) .

Back