*~*CHECK OUT MY UPDATES YA'LL!!!!!!*~*

zzirvingj

I am approaching brastrap finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My last press was in Jan of this year and I just got it pressed again 2 days ago. Some of you read my post yesterday about that experience LOL

But the good news is that I can see growth, and I am a "slow grower". Instead of an inch every 2 months I only get about .75 of an inch :/

But I have been practicing patience and low manipulation in my regime. I wear a bun almost daily and am very fragile with my hair when I do my weekly detangling process. I want to say that I have truly been inspired by all the beautiful women here and their gorgeous hair.

I stalk people's albums like Sylver2, Bubblnbrown, Micarae and Isis because their pics give me inspiration when I am feeling like I'm not getting anywhere. Before joining LHCF I never thought about "growing my hair to waistlength". Now it is a real goal for me to get there.

I am posting a comparison pic in my siggy...I hope you can see my hair against that green shirt LOL. My site is also in my siggy (no pw needed)!!!

You definitely can see the progress and growth!!! You are a true testament to what can be achieved with patience and determination.

After joining LHCF, I too decided to grow long healthy hair. My goal is bsl. I always go to peoples albums too for inspiration. This is a great website to go to for support and encouragement.

zzirvingj said:

My last press was in Jan of this year and I just got it pressed again 2 days ago. Some of you read my post yesterday about that experience LOL

But the good news is that I can see growth, and I am a "slow grower". Instead of an inch every 2 months I only get about .75 of an inch :/

But I have been practicing patience and low manipulation in my regime. I wear a bun almost daily and am very fragile with my hair when I do my weekly detangling process. I want to say that I have truly been inspired by all the beautiful women here and their gorgeous hair.

I stalk people's albums like Sylver2, Bubblnbrown, Micarae and Isis because their pics give me inspiration when I am feeling like I'm not getting anywhere. Before joining LHCF I never thought about "growing my hair to waistlength". Now it is a real goal for me to get there.

I am posting a comparison pic in my siggy...I hope you can see my hair against that green shirt LOL. My site is also in my siggy (no pw needed)!!!

wow girl your hair is beautiful great update! it sure grew. Your hair is really pretty look at the length. i love the pressed results too!:)

Congrats! Thick and beautiful!!!
Keep on growing! That stylist was a hack- your hair is clearly growing!

Your hair looks beautiful!!!....Great progress, not only is your hair longer but it's also thicker and more full. It looks wonderful.

Dang you make me wonder why I relaxed after a 1yr transition. looks wonderful, I know you was swinging all that hair. What flat iron did you use to press your hair with, I want a sedu.:)

Thanks ladies!

atrinibeauty-To make the comparison shot, I opened up a blank document in "Paint" (yes, paint). I changed the width of the document to the equal to the width of the first pic + the second pic. The I copied and pasted each pic into the blank Paint document, side by side. In paint, you can also add a text box to the pictures. PM me with questions!

If you look at the pics you can see that the sides of my hair were just brushing against my shoulders. But now they have lengthened/evened out with the rest of my hair. This was a major concern for me so I'm glad to see I could get the sides to grow more :)

Now, how did that beautician figure that your hair was the same length from the last press? She's been smokin.....

zzirvingj said:

Your hair is ON POINT very thick and pretty. I stalk...err...I mean revisit certain albums all the time, to get a lil encouragement or to stay on point...I love this board sooo much:)

I agree with the other ladies...your stylist was definitely smoking something. Keep doing your thing. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous.

Wonderful progress! Congratulations to you. It looks thick, full and LONG.

Back