*check out my twists!! - natural*

CharUK

"Honestly, Truly"
Hi ladies, just HAD to share my twist photos with you, i'm sooooo proud! I've been wearing them for almost a week now, and I'll wash my hair this weekend and do them again! I'm so proud of myself, I've always been scared to wear short natural hair, but it's been really good, and I've received soooo many compliments, its very encouraging! Can't wait for my hair to grow!!

Let me know what you think :)

http://public.fotki.com/CharleneUK/hair_journey_2005/twist_and_braid/my_first_set_of/

They look nice. I've been reluctant to do twist because I didnt think they would look good on me with short hair. I've just been wearing a fro with a headband or scarf but I may try them now. :)

Thanks ladies! Yes, I did them myself, and I do hope I get faster over time, cos that was too much! LOL

Thanks for the compliments ladies :)

p.s - enchant, Just go for it! You won't regret it :)
xx

You did a great job, they look really cute! Don't feel bad the first time I did em it took me 4 hours too. My arms got quite the workout that night..lol

Looking good Char! I can't wait to wear twists. Every Friday night I twist my hair while watching tv and then the next morning I take them out because my hair is still too short and I think I look kind of crazy. Your hair's a good length for twists and you look cute!:yep:

these twist look great i cant believe you only want to keep them for a week i say stretch it to 2-3wks because you wear them well. :D
dont keep them too long though might try to dred on ya!

That style is absolutely beautiful- you did a wonderful job on those twists! And you can see just how thick your hair has really become wow :)

CharUK said:
Thanks ladies! Yes, I did them myself, and I do hope I get faster over time, cos that was too much! LOL

Thanks for the compliments ladies :)

p.s - enchant, Just go for it! You won't regret it :)
xx

They look nice.:) You'll definitely get faster over time and with practice. I used to single braid my hair but my arms used to ache too much. Good job.

You did this by yourself? :hula: You go, girl. Your hair looks really nice. I am about to leave for my appointment and I am getting twists.

Back