Check Out My New Journal

gabulldawg

Okay, so there's not much on there at the moment, but that's what I need you guys for!!! I would love for those that have the time to please check out my new journal @ http://gabulldawg.greatestjournal.com/. For those that have their own blogs or journals I would love to get some tips on how I can beef up my page, like with music, pictures, borders, etc. Thanks in advance! :drunk:

I don't have time for blogs or journals (would never keep them up) but your journal is REALLY NICE - love the colors.

First off, it's not busy and loaded down with things running across the page and popping out of nowhere. I know that blogs are to be fun but I HATE that. In fact, I'm fussing on the phone with Sprint now because the made over their web page and it's too busy and junked up.

Very well done. Although I'm not a fan of music on them either (I know, I'm old) a tune that fits you would be a nice touch.

I don't have time for blogs or journals (would never keep them up) but your journal is REALLY NICE - love the colors.

First off, it's not busy and loaded down with things running across the page and popping out of nowhere. I know that blogs are to be fun but I HATE that. In fact, I'm fussing on the phone with Sprint now because the made over their web page and it's too busy and junked up.

Very well done. Although I'm not a fan of music on them either (I know, I'm old) a tune that fits you would be a nice touch.

Thanks, I appreciate that!

Back