Check out my new growth!!!!

tschizum

Ok so I last relaxed on 6/30/07. I've been using MTG on and off (2x a week if that) and I've been taking vitamins (biotin, and a multi) for a fewweeks My hair usually doesnt grow that fast and when I checked today I felt an inch of little coils aka my new growth. When I stretched it out it was like 1 3/4 inches of new growth :drunk:. I cannot believe it. I knew my hair looked longer but I thought I had a case of the wishful thinking, lol

:wallbash:I can't for the life of me seem to add pics to my posts so the pics are in my fotki.

I use the 1000 mcg once daily, but it's jacking my face up (acne) so I just got some vit B complex to take with it.

I use the 1000 mcg once daily, but it's jacking my face up (acne) so I just got some vit B complex to take with it.
Make a conscious effort to increase your water intake to a minimum of 64 ounces a day, sip a little all day long...you can do it. Add some orange juice/whatever juice or if you don't mind..a bit of Crystal Lite to your water. Water will definitely reduce your breakouts; it serves as an exit vehicle. Toxins need to be excreted and they will choose the path {urine, feces, skin} if you do not. H2O, H2O..it's good for ya!!!

Make a conscious effort to increase your water intake to a minimum of 64 ounces a day, sip a little all day long...you can do it. Add some orange juice/whatever juice or if you don't mind..a bit of Crystal Lite to your water. Water will definitely reduce your breakouts; it serves as an exit vehicle. Toxins need to be excreted and they will choose the path {urine, feces, skin} if you do not. H2O, H2O..it's good for ya!!!

Thanks I need to drink more H2O anyway!

Back