Check out my inspirational Then & Now

Thanks everyone,

I could not have done it without LHCF! My hair has never been this long and I am looking forward to what is to come. As far as my reggie, I try to keep it simple. For the most part, JUICING :lick: is what contributed to retention.

1. Wash and deep condition once a week
(Silk elements moisturizing deep conditioner, Lekair Cholesterol, Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor)

2. I use minimum heat. I airdry after every wash and only flat ironed about 3-4 times within the past 10 months.

3. I have used MN, but have not been consistent like I should have for the past few months (it did work when I used it right)

4. I wear my hair in ponytails probably 98% of the time, but my hairline is paying for it a little.

5. I moisturize 1-2 times daily. I started out using S-curl, which worked great but to save money I began making my own by mixing Aloe Vera juice, glycerin, water, and a little VO5 moisture milks in a spritzing bottle.

Great job! Your hair looks great and you did retain a lot of growth :yep:

OT: :evilbanana:I hope to see everyone joining the Jherri Juice Challenge. If you want to thank this post, I will add you :evilbanana: :cowgirl:

Adora, The Queen of Juice went from SL to WL in 3 years

Last edited:
Very inspirational! Great progress and thickness.

So are you natural or relaxed?

Thanks! I am relaxed and am currently about 12 weeks post. I do not plan on touching up until my 1 year anniversary (June 25). It would be lovely to get another inch or so by then :grin:

see, i swear home made juice just may be the best juice out there!

I think so, especially since it is cost effective and getting the job done. I have 3 daughters so the bottles of S-curl were running out too fast. I bought a big bottle of aloe vera juice, a bottle of glycerin, and use purified water and a little conditioner; this has lasted us for about 3-4 months so far and still going.

:clap:

Awesome progress!! Your hair is definitely thicker too.

5. I moisturize 1-2 times daily. I started out using S-curl, which worked great but to save money I began making my own by mixing Aloe Vera juice, glycerin, water, and a little VO5 moisture milks in a spritzing bottle.

I hear ya, girl. I prefer homemade juice too. :yep:

wow! 10 months! i'm a sloooooooow groooooooower.. i'll have to wait 10 years for that type of progress..dayuum!!

beautiful!

You've done a wonderful job! And yes...sometimes we need these little things to remind us of how well we've done even when it seems like not much has changed. Props for helping spread motivation!

This is great! That's not even a full year of progress and you have retained so much length! Good job, girlie!!!

Back